Okay ladies what do you prefer men with beards (maintaining) or clean shaven?

I am wondering because I have been told to grow a bread recently by a couple of ladies and I was wondering what the rest of you ladies thoughts?
I don't want to generalize. Also if you want to comment pleases do, use greater detail why or why not.

• Clean shaven
    29% (6)20% (1)27% (7)Vote
  • Beard (maintained)
    48% (10)20% (1)42% (11)Vote
  • Five o'clock shadow
    23% (5)60% (3)31% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the guy, but I like all of these options. I love a man with good facial hair, but it has to be maintained. If it's just a patchy, scraggly beard then I don't like it.

I also don't mind clean shaven men either. Again, it's all about how a person looks. Some guys look great with facial hair, while others don't. And some men look super young without a beard.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I didn't know what to vote for, because I like all of the options. First, you should only grow a beard if you as a person look good in one. If you have spotty facial hair, it may be better to keep it clean shaven. But I also love beards. I think the biggest thing is to think of your face structure and what your beard would look like on it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean shaven, a beard is annoying when I makeout with a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love a beard.. but it has to be trimmed very short. I hate a long ass beard... it looks nasty

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a little something if it suits the guy. Beards don't work for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • WHat is the 5 o clock shadow beard?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

The first week or two when growing a beard, very thin layer or facial hair.

• It really depends on the guy. On some guys I like clean shave while on others I like beards.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I say that it might be a split vote - Beards are becoming very popular plus the very short, stubbly look

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't splintercell that CIA operative video game back in the day? Lmao memories.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yes, I didn't like many video games back then and occasionally do play the game. In general most video games are boring.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Ahahah the dad comment 😂😂 don't be j bub

• 2mo

Okay can that game be concord? Do you read books or play and instrument?