How to dress and act like a 5 year old girl?

my friend and I are going to the mall tomorrow and we have to do a social expirement by not dressing or acting normal for our sociology class and video record it. this is what I currently have picked out. the pants and shirt are from 4th grade and they still kinda fit. it's an upscale mall and will be pretty crowded. we were thinking of going to build a bear, justice, the candy store and the kids play area outside of the mall in the little garden area. how should I wear my hair? It's midway down my back and it's brown. should we put blush on our cheeks? wear makeup? we will be walking around with stuffed animals too. how to dress and act like a 5 year old girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a little dress and make your hair pigtails , and bring a big lollipop and don't forget to throw a tantrum every 5 mins

Most Helpful Girl

• People will just think you're teenagers with too little parental supervision. There's nothing new or odd about that.

You're better off doing something like dressing up and standing the wrong way in the elevator or something.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that will people will feel it is a performance of some kind - Street theatre or something

• Well do you think 5 year olds wear makeup

What Girls Said 6

• Butterfly clips or barrels, shiny sparkly things, talk normal, maybe have some candy so you will be really hyper.

• New name for assignment: How to embarrass the shit out of yourself in public : Social Experiment

• wear a tiara, have a see through backpack and put stuffed animals in it, wear bunny/princess slippers, glitter, barrets, pigtails, no makeup, Good luck lol

• First let me say this. You have a lot of confidence to be going ANYWHERE dressed like that! PROPS TO YOU! I would die of embarrassment!! I think the outfit is fine. Wear your hair in pigtails, no makeup

• Post pictures or a video thats hilarious

• OMG thats so embarrassing!!! Anyways, I would wear that and wear really glittery makeup or just glitter in general and have a high pitched talking voice