Guys, what eye color totally makes you melt?

Okay, I know what everyone will say: "the eye color doesn't matter. It's the personality that counts". But I'm talking about you seeing a random girl and being blown away by her eye color. I'm asking this because I've noticed that some guys will walk past me and just look so deeply into my eyes (I have green/orange-ish eyes) and they give a smile, as if they think that I will not notice them looking. I was also approached the other day but a random guy who said "you have REALLY nice eyes!" but I never really thought guys notice that kind of stuff until now. So what eye color really makes you melt and stare for a long time? What eye color do YOU think is the rarest? Do you guys notice a girl's eye color?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• It just all depends on the girl herself. I have been into all types of eye colors in diff. girls at one point or another. My favortie girl though had a darker color blue eyes that would actually change a darker shade whenever she was happy or lighter shade when she wasn't so happy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Though the sight of brown eyes has never reduced me to a puddle of fatty ooze on the floor, I do favor them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Deep blue or hazel catches my eyes first usually, but I've got nothing against brown eyes...especially since that's what I have, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. On White girls I typically love green eyes. On Asian girls I typically love light brown eyes. On Arabic girls I typically love extremely dark brown almost black eyes. Eye color is not a major factor if a girl doesn't have what I prefer, but if she has what I prefer it's a huge plus, I don't know why.

1|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes.

Yes I notice her eye color.

2|0
    0|0
  • light brown, blue like the ocean, and bright green eyes are my favorites.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.