What do leather jackets and vests symbolize to you?

Do you like yours? What does it mean to you? I just want to know everyone's opinions! Toughness? Being cool? Being edgy? Rebellion? Nothing? I feel protected in my vest, like a man is wrapping his arms around me <3 ! Xoxo, xDocilexFaeriex

0|0
15|17

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about you, but whenever I wear my leathers, I feel totally sexy and badass.
    I have a black leather jacket, a white leather jacket, and a black leather bomber jacket (all of which I don't get to wear as much as I'd like) but I feel like I could rule the world whenever I wear them!
    Sometimes before I go out in it I do a little ode to Sandy from Grease and dance to You're the One that I want in my room lmao

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I don't know I personally like my leather jacket, its durability makes it practical and for some reason the weight feels comfortable. I also like the sound of creaking leather and the smell of it. Not really sure why though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Leather for most people is associated with being uber stylish, and also outdoorsy or tough, able to handle anything

1|0
    1|0
  • I associate them with the BDSM scene when worn without a shirt under them.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're probably an account during the week and ride your Harley on the weekends with your "old lady" on the back. Maybe you used to be a Roady' for Rock band RATT in the 80's. If you're a teenager than you probably just discovered punk for the first time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear leather jackets or vests. Even though I'm a biker, I just don't care to wear them. When I take my bike out for a ride, I just wear a t shirt and jeans, sometimes a jacket if it's chilly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well leather is awesome motorcycle gear, but a pain in the ass to take care of. Ill go with BDSM parade.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not a style I took to really but lots do like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a style choice that is a bit more on the classy side. That and they most likely own a motorcycle and wear it for protection.

1|0
    0|0
  • They symbolize leather jackets and vests

So, clothing

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear mine with cowboy boots and a black cowboy hat. After all I am
    a native born Texan.

1|1
    0|0
  • Mine symbolizes that I don't know how to order a jacket in my size off the internet. It's too small.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me symbolise you don't care about animal suffering more than your looks.

1|0
    0|2
    • 2mo

Get over it. At least the animals death goes to good use rather than a decaying carcus... Plus everything you use, shampoo, paper towels, shaving cream, multipurpose cleaners, and many more are all tested on or affiliated with animal cruelty.

• Show All
    • 2mo

So your house is extremely dirty and your hair is greasy as hell... Good to know

• 2mo

@Baumber My hair and home are cleaned with the shinny soaps of the ecological nirvana.

• They symbolise nerds who are trying to be cool

0|0
    2|1
  • SOA lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ayyyyyye

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• A high quality faux leather jacket doesn't only prove you have style but also that you have a moral & clean conscious about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i just like them because you can style any outfit with a leather jacket. It looks good on anything
    Also I feel like badass Sandy at the end of Grease lol

1|0
    0|0
  • it looks nice n never goes out of fashion

1|0
    0|0
  • I love my leather jackets and they look cool and have a little edge to it. Maybe when I want to look like a bad girl I put it on with high boots.. LOL! :-P

1|0
    0|0
  • its mainly cool for me. The tough girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • My fake leather jacket => I <3 sweet cows

www.sugarsweetfarm.com/.../3951108.jpg</a>

1|0
    0|0
  • I think of the movie Grease lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Symbolizes autumn...

1|0
    0|0
  • I love leather and keeps me warm.

1|0
    0|0
  • A sexy bad girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool
    Badass
    Edgy
    Rebel
    Tough
    Sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool and edgy

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like a badass in leather. Also it keeps warm during the colder months.

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing really, i just like them as a stylish piece, and they are pretty easy to combine :)

1|0
    0|0