What sports make guys the most attractive?

Depending on what sport, what would make a guy the most attractive to girls. Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• soccer because there's no way you're gonna run up and down a field for 90 minutes and be out of shape, soccer players have better bodies than any other athletes by far. Hockey players are hot too. They're just so big and tough and I always appreciate a good fight and they're really the only ones who are allowed to actually fight each other (except for sports that only exist because all they're doing is fighting like that UFC stuff)and I like watching the hit and push guys into the boards. Also after games when they give interviews or when they have all that behind the scenes stuff (this is obviously the professionals not average joe hockey player) they seem like they're more relaxed and humble than football or basketball players, some of them act like the sun shines out of their ass.

While I like watching football I really don't find them sexy. Individuals yes, but as a whole I'd never become more interested in a guy because he played football.

What Girls Said 17

• Just body-wise I'd say boxing. I love the look of those middle-weights. It can mess up the face a bit though. In terms of skill I think I'd say tennis. I've played it a bit and can appreciate what they're doing.

In real life I'll watch my boyfriend play anything. He's super-competitive (without being a jerk) and there's something really hot about it.

• When it goes for which guys I'm attracted to because of the sport they play: polo (the horseback kind not the water variety), soccer and tennis.

But when it goes on which body of the players I like best: Soccer, rugby and swimming.

Although I do have to agree with one of the other girls guys that ride dirt bikes are pretty nice ;)

• snowboarding !

• I am a sucker for water polo players and swimmers... Those ripped bodies in a tiny swimsuit just get me every time.

• Any, as long as he's good at it.

Competitive contact sports are attractive.

• hmmm I would definetely have to say basketball players are the sexiest! The way they dunk , steal, make a move *sigh* can make a not so attractive man VERY hot. Just my opinion though =P

• Hmm depends on the girl really.

Personally I think soccer studs are attractive because I play soccer too! : )

• I vote basketball.

• Bmx, skateboarding, snowboarding, wakeboarding, dirt biking, hockey. =)

• soccer!

• soccer players

EX.

david beckham

cristiano ronaldo

• Tennis, soccer and boxing:)

• Hockey players are so fucking hot they're just sexy. It's a rough game with contact, hitting and fights. Water polo guys are also extrely attractive to me I know lots of people think that their Speedos and everything is unatractive but I think the complete opposite. Water polo is one of the toughest roughest sports there is. No one understands the kind of shape you have to be. in to be a waterpolo player. Water polo players and swimmers bodies are so muscular and fit. But over all I would dedefinatly say hockey guys wow.

• BMX!

• Basketball , football , soccer (kinda)

basketball & football though by far beat most everything else . Those are sexy sports :)

• Any sport, as long as it's contact & he's the star player...

& if he's cocky it's the sexiest thing ever!

perferably I would say football because its such a tough and manly sport.

But if he's the star player of the basketball team.. that beats football :)

• Basketballs hot, it shows the guy is masculine yet graceful

Football is hot, it shows the guy is tough and strong

Wrestling is sooo not hot, guy on guy, not diggin it

Boxers are definitely the sexiest though, they can fight and defend, theyre respectable, they are strong and tough, and they have great reflexes

• Why ypu got bag on the wrestling? that's on eof the hardest sports besides boxing. :(

• Guys rolling on sweaty guys...thats almost as bad as water polo

• The question was not what's the hardest, but what girls like best. Wrestling is probably at the bottom for most girls.

What Guys Said 5

• 2+2=...Foohbawl!

• I heard bingo really gets the ladies at the nursing home going.

• Swimming duh

• Rotisserie league lawn darts?

• Personally I'm involved with sexy lawn mowing... Involves me, a speedo, beer and lawn mower. I'm sportsman of the neighborhood.