What to wear to a Nick Jonas/Demi Lovato concert?

Im 18 and im going with two of my girl friends and I don't know what to wear. It's supposed to be 70 degrees but the venue is indoors. Do people usually dress up or go casual to concerts? I looked on instagram to see other people who went to the same concert at different places and outfits ranged from tshirt and jeans to dresses or skirts. I have a tshirt dress that I might want to wear but I don't know if its too much. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go naked. Demi would love your display of body positivity :p

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Casual to smart casual is perfectly acceptable - Tshirt dress will be fine

What Girls Said 1

• My advice is to go for something nice but casual for a pop concert. Wear something you feel iOS and special in, since this is an occasion after all, but that will let you move around easily and have fun. A t-shirt dress sounds like a good idea; you should probably wear shorts or leggings under it though so you won't have to worry about covering up if you're going to be active.