Help me to know what this guy thinks about me?

here's a guy who constantly stares at me and can't help smiling when he looks at me. he tries to touch me whenever possible. he asks me personal questions and asks whether I would come tomorrow . his friends look at me and him and smile. my friends tell me that he stares at me.. he tries to be around me especially when I'm with my friends...what does he want from me? I'm very weak in these matters so please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. I know that if I constantly stared at a girl, tried to constantly touch her and asked her every personal question in the book.. I would deem myself a creep. That's a little weird. He should probably try getting to know you first, like learn about you and things you're interested in before he asks your bra size, pubic hair style and the constant grope attempts.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he's just a stalker, or just interested in you...

What Girls Said 5

• well chick you got swag lol naw but seems like this guy likes you. The question is that if you want something with this guy or just keep it cool by the distance of being friends. but yea this guy sounds like he likes YOU generally

• Yeah I would say he really likes you and he's been trying hard to tell you that. And he likes helping you, which is a good sign because boys like helping girls. So if you him you show give him the signs you like him.

• he's into u? you shuld try gettin to no him..

• Definitely into you...or just uber friendly if he acts that way with EVERYONE

• aww he like's ... he probeley wants a relationship ... if you like him then go for it and start flirting and ya