Girls with long hair, hot or not?

So most guys I have talked to have said that girls with long hair are more attractive than girls with short hair, is this true? If it is then why?

Most Helpful Guy

• How long? I like any length between [ halfway down her back <> At her waist ]
    I think it's true for most guys. And long hair is the most feminine these days. At least that's what I think. Some girls can look great with short hair but very few. Find out what looks best on you and if you like your look.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• yes, all guys I've known, including myself prefer long hair length.

• Of course it's true. For the same reason a peacock is less attractive when it's tail feathers are clipped off or a used-to-be-fluffy cat after it's shaved. But for humans it's a bit more complicated than that. It's the total package. For me if you're fat with acne then long hair isn't going to help much. But if you're hot even when bald then long hair will make you hotter. I prefer long drapes and a plush carpet, not bare windows and bare floors.

• I like women with waist length hair.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fec5d3b592.jpg

As far as why? I don't know. It's not inherently feminine, because men in many cultures wore their hair long too. I've not a clue.

• Long hair by a mile. Short-hair would be close to a dealbreaker, if it isn't one of the very few outstanding exceptions.

• Honestly I like both

• love long hair on girls

definitely prefer that over short hair. it just looks better in my opinion

• Love long hair.

• Long hair is hot but medium hair can be really hot to me as well. Hair just above or just below the shoulder can be really cute to me.

• I like girls with both short and long hair, your just talking to many stereotyping kind of guys who want girls with long hair, heck it doesn't matter to me.

• Hot, i dont know why its hot. But short hair is aquainted with old women, and feminists and trans women.

• yeah i have a special thing for it.

• Hot. Short hair only looks good on Claire Underwood.

• Hair shorter than mid-neck length is less hot than longer hair, but shoulder length is just as hot as longer hair.

• Yes, very

• Hothothothothotototototototot!!

• I like medium to short the most but sometimes long hair suits better.

• Yes but having long hair doesn't make you hot if you aren't.

• I prefer girls with long hair

• Long hair>short hair. I don't like short hair on a chick

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• i guess its cause they look more feminine to guys

• I think it depends on the persons face. Some girls are hotter with long hair and some are hotter with short.

• Yes, guys typically love longer hair more on women.

• It depends on what kind of hair you have. There is no point having really long hair and it looks ratty and thin. If you go to a really good hairdresser they can give you a shorter cut that will look really fashionable and often they are better at framing your face than longer styles. It also depends on your fashion choices. If you love bohemian and hippy styles then go with longer hair to suit that personality and if you like more modern and chic fashion maybe you should go with a more modern fashionable and shorter style. Just keep in mind it's much easier to stuff up a short hair cut so go to a really good hairdresser. Regardless of what guys say they will not care whether your hair is short or long as long as it flatters your face shape and personal style.

• Long hair looks best to me

• It depends on the girl.

• It makes girls look more feminine. And guys like that.

• Hot Hot Hot🔥🔥🔥

• Long hair is preferred.