How good of a sign is a girl keeping good eye contact?

A girl keeping good eye contact and noticeably playing with her hair a lot when talking to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• neutral, I always stare into guys eyes (not because I like them but because I'm talking to them, or seeing what eye colour they have) and I ALWAYS play with my hair, so if I'm staring into a guys eyes and playing with my hair, it most likely doesn't mean anything.

• Yeah I've actually noticed girls doing that around guys that literally had no chance (not to sound like a jerk) hehe

yeah I agree with you here I suppose. I'm not tremendously into this chick so no biggie, but she's just kinda cute. ;)

• But well that's just me, maybe the girl you like actually likes you and that's how she is trying to show you, but try and use other ways to see if she likes you, don't depend on just staring and playing with hair...

What Girls Said 2

• Well it doesn't really mean anything. I do this all the time to my guy friends and I am 100% sure I don't like them. I feel uncomfortable looking into a guys eyes if they're really pretty. Cos if I look into thei eyes, I can't stop looking into them... But that's just me. And I twirl my hair when I don't know what to do.

• Shes interested.

What Guys Said 2

• yessir. you should also look out for her exposong her wrists which is a sign of trust, lickin her lips, dilated pupils, if she shows open body language, exposing her neck, laughing at things you say even if they don't seem that funny to you. if she shows that kinda crap, you;re in

• Ummm the dilated pupils thing isn't true, because pupils only change size because of lighting (lights, sun, shadows etc.)

• But I have to admit I do laugh at bad jokes if I like him, :P

• No, it is true. but, because of certain lighting conditions, its not exactly reliable. you need a baseline from which to judge

• Delineates interest on some level.