What would a women consider to be a "hot body" for a guy? Pic examples would be helpful?

I'd think girls would like a guy that's muscular like this but I'm not too sure what women actually think. What would a women consider to be a

Most Helpful Girl

• sure the rock in the picture is nice but I think i'd almost feel bad being with a guy who works out that much. I don't have that much muscle. I'm skinny but I think looking at him would be kind of depressing when compared to me lol. it's all about the person anyways.

So he's a type of guy you'd be attracted to based on his body right

I would never talk to him, he's too good looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• That guy has pretty much the desired build for any guy, and even though some girls would say they wouldn't do them, if a guy with that build approached them and ask them out, or try to seduce them right in the spot, they would nervously wet all over their panties.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• A bit to defined for some

• That dude is freaking hub, but the shorts pulled way down at the gym makes him look like a tool.

• Watch. Half are going to say no to him cause he's got too much muscles and they like skinny dudes But the reality is they'd all do him