Girls, WHy do girls use push up bras?

Girls, WHy do girls use push up bras?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a wild guess...

because they are comfortable? :O

And if you were serious about wanting answers to that question, why would you only address it to girls?

i always ask to girls. you should follow me and check my questions

What Girls Said 24

• More Support.
    Good luck and great question, @rich-e xx

• To push them together and make them appear bigger than what they are.
    Not my taste, I prefer T-shirt bras.

• Is this even a question. lmao

We wear them because it gives our boobs a Perkier/fuller/bigger look.

I wear them because they make my boobs look great and in turn I'm more confident when I go out

• The reason is in the name. They make a frumpy shirt look so much better. I have decent sized boobs but very little cleavage, so it fixes that issue. They're very supportive, I gotta say, they stay perfectly in place.

• To enhance what we already have. As opposed to miracle bras or others that add more to your body, than what you have...

• To make them look bigger? I don't wear it much because my boobs are big enough.

• Haha... you obviously know. But, I think the best are balconette bras by far

damn i love blaconettes on girls too. whats your cup size

Haha the boldness... I've answered that question elsewhere... look around O_O

• to push them up

why do they need it?

A lot of the time it is because of a shirt they are wearing. Other times it is to get the attention of men. Everyone likes to be admired

• I bought some, but my mom saw how they made my breasts look fuller and bigger. She made me return them 😔.

• They make the girls go up

• To make their bust look bigger.

• I prefer push up bras it gives me cleavage

• To make them look better

• They look sexier

• Well you tell
    Dont they pretty? Arouse u?

• To push my boobs up, obviously 🙄

• Because I have no boobs lol.

• I only use push up bras when it's appropriate on what i am wearing

• Because some girls are attention seekers and don't know how to present themselves decently.

No. why should they present themselves 'decently' it's their body. And what you might find decent, someone else doesn't and vice Versa. Also isn't everything we do attention seeking if you're putting it like that. Anyway lots of girls wear these bras to make themselves feel good

@Touchmehxx No. By wearing revealing or whatever things is them shaming their own body/

No it's not. And people have different ideas of revealing. How is it shame when it's their choice. You're the one shaming

• At this point in the game it's all about the support.

I'm nearing 30, have 2 kids, and am a 34DD... the support is very appreciated.

• To push up them titties (;

• To make them appear bigger

• To make their breasts look more aesthetically appealing.

• comfortable, I don't need to boobs to look any bigger but I use underwired. they don't contain any enhancing properties but they keep them in a comfortable position.