How should I grow my hair out if the back of my head his big?

I don't have a big face really, the only part of my head that sticks out is the back of my head when I'm at a side profile (Not horrifically. But it's definitely noticeable. Doesn't help that my nose is big either.). Everyone always tells me that I look much better with longer hair, which I agree since it blends in my big cranium with hair so it's not even noticeable. The only problem is I'm curious about how I should get it cut so it doesn't put extra volume on my side profile and possibly make my head looked warped. I'm trying to avoid a lot of volume. Should I have the barber use thinning sheers on the back? Keep it thin everywhere? Any help would be appreciated because I don't know shit about hair. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm. I'm not sure by what you mean by the back of your head sticking out? Your head looks absolutely fine to me, as does your nose - you don't have a big nose. Maybe you have body dismorphic disorder that alters your perception of your body? Anyway, you have great hair to style as its not dead straight, which means you can have amazing short cuts. So I would keep the sides shaved and have an undercut with it longer on top. Google mens undercut hairstlyes and choose one. :)

What Girls Said 1

• You're attractive. Stop complaining. All you need is to grow it an inch or two.

What Guys Said 1

• Your head looks fine to me but if you think hair gets thick at the back - Ask barber to thin it out