LIP INJECTIONS AT 14?

Are you allowed to get lip filler at 14? In the UK by the way

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you allowed to smack a 14-yo in the head? Cause I'd like to smack yours. Fill your brain and heart, honey, not your lips.

What Guys Said 12

• i wouldn't allow my 14 year old to do this

• only if your parents condone it

but its a bad idea either way since your body hasn't fully developed yet. there could be all sorts of implications

and of course thats completely ignoring the fact that you should probably work on your self esteem instead. give a man a fish and he has food for a day. teach him fishing and he has food for his entire life.

• If you want to be ugly for life then go ahead

• Lips can be treated with parental consent. Lips can be treated with filler or implants and are typically easy to under go but if you are under age, then you will need your parents consent.

www.realself.com/question/age-for-lip-injections

• There is a probably a parental consent issue - I would say most clinics would be against it

• probably not, which is good. they are not only a turn off and look more often than not shit. and at that age there is 0 reason for it

• Please don't. Lip injections are just gross.

• I hope not

• why would you ever want a trout pout? at any age it just looks aweful

• ahahaha no way in hell, go back playing with your dolls

• dont think so, i think its 16 for most of that type of shit here

• Sometimes i wonder... women :(

What Girls Said 10

• You have to be 18 or over in the UK. You're young and still developing so facial features will change slightly in the next few years. Try not to be too hasty!

• Why would you?

• No you can't.

• :o :o i think your parents approval will be needed
    you really wanna do that?

• Girl no, wait.

• You're young, you still haven't developed yet, let them lips develop and then do whatever you want

• You're 14, you're not even finished growing yet.. wait a little while BUT if your parents say you can then go for it.

• No Kylie, I don't think you can 😁. Seriously I'm sure you don't even need them, you're not even done growing, you're just 14.

• I hope not.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more