Short vs tall girls?

Short Girls (SAMPLE) :
Short vs tall girls?Tall Girls (SAMPLE) :

• Short girls
  • Tall girls

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I feel that the pictures you used put the shorter women in a more attractive light, mostly for the reason that the short girls are smiling and the taller girls just have a straight face or a little frown. A tall girl with a face that melts puppy tears, now that is something.

• What about medium height girls? Anyway, I usually prefer tall girls, but some of the short girls on the photo above are quite attractive.

• Hahaha not exactly equal representation there. You picked beautiful short girls and less attractive tall girls.

My preference is for taller women but at the end of the day I don't care. Preferences are not rules.

• You really know how to remain unbiased huh?

• A girl's heught doesn't matter to me when it comes to attraction. However, I limit myself to only dating girls at least an inch shorter than me, because I cannot get over the mental barrier of dating a girl the same height or taller.

I voted for short girls simply because I am short for a guy, and a girl would have to be quite short to be shorter than me. To give you a better idea, I'm 5'6, so I limit myself to dating girls that are between 4'10 and 5'5.

• Short.

That first girl is like a 10 xD

• Idiots with their heights obsession again -_-
    Remember this... height is irrelevant to what makes a great person an amazing human being that they are 👌🏼

• Doesn't matter. As long as she's hot and likable

• I normally prefer tall girls but in the pics I prefer the short girls' style

• Don't care, neither do most guys, these "tall or short girls" questions are female projection.

• Short chicks fo' sure. Tall, for only Russian chicks ;D

• love both.

but tall is a bit easier because I'm 6'5" myself

• Biased. Tall girls don't smile?

• never met a girl taller than me. not sure if they exist

• definitely the shorter girls!

• Tall girls. I want a girl who is like 6'2. Haven't been able to find her though.

• i honestly could not care. All i care about is if she is sweet and nice and wants to be a mother one day

• Tall girls
    The taller the sexier

What Girls Said 12

• Someone is not at all biased 😂

Why are tall women so grim, huh? And why doesn't the sun shine when tall women are around, the way that it does when the cute smiling short girl in the first picture is around? That's what I learned from this topic. :P xD

lol I didn't even notice the pants thing in the pictures! xD As a legs guy, I realize that tall women are even worse than I initially thought! :P

@nfigure yes, it's true. Tall women don't show their legs, down with them! 😂

• I notice you chose pictures of tall girls that weren't smiling/aren't the conventional stand of beauty that the short girls are.

• They look very similar when they don't have something or someone next to them as comparison...

• Are you saying tall girls can't be cute and dress nicely? Hahaha

• short girls cause am short

• Shorter girls have an advantage in dating because there are more guys taller than her to choose from.
    That said I don't think taller girls are unattractive at all compared to shorter girls.

• Im why are the tall girls so skinny? I feel this is biased just saying. Girl your height doesn't matter.

• Why is it short vs tall? why do we have to be in competition?

• I don't like for height

• I'm tall so I voted tall.

• I am a tall girl, I'm 6'2"

• And what about medium height? It's what I prefer because with this height you can rock all. Anyways to choose between tall and short then I pick tall without an hesitation they are just so much more elegant and beautiful. Long legs are the best plus when they gain weight they look a lot better.
    I'm really surprised that American in general prefer short over tall it's so different from Europe and the world in general who look at tall people with envy and admiration.