Should I go blonde?

If so what are some tips on how to do it, I'm native American so I have very dark hair and my skin tone can get very dark if I ever actually go outside lol I've never bleached my hair before so it's very healthy and soft

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it... it will ruin your hair... natural healthy hair is best... my sister ruined her hair and dyed it a few times, its really unhealthy... also people that dye their hair any brighter color than thier skin tend to look bad (honest opinion). Keep your natural hair, you look good :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, however be prepared for a lot of hair-damage. I am warning you that it's going to be tough on your hair.

What Guys Said 6

• no... be who you are... that is best.

• Dont bother

• I like the dark look in your profile pic

• yeah you should

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Nah girl it won't look good I bleached mine and went light blonde and I looked much better with my darker hair and I'm pretty sure you will too.

• If it's something you really wanna do, go for it.
    Personally, I think you look great with your hair as it is. But I love dark hair.

• i bleached my coarse, straight black hair to a platinum blonde continuously for 8 years from 19-27 and... i liked it a lot but my hair was very damaged

• Dye isn't really good for the hair so I don't think so. However, if you really want to try it, go ahead.

• Don't do it girl, it's bad for your hair and won't make you look better...