Why do women deny plastic surgery?

A lot of girls deny getting plastic surgery, when it's obviously they had work done. Especially breast implants and facial work. It's funny because I know TWO "famous social media" girls and two years ago they looked NOTHING LIKE THEY DID BEFORE. it's definitely not makeup either. Although these girls wear a lot of makeup. How are some men attracted to these chicks. I can't imagine how their children would look like

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• How would plastic surgery affect how their children would look like?

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Ugly parents, ugly kids.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Yeah but ugly parents with beautiful kids are rare :(

• 2mo

@Sasha07 The point is that whether or not you have had plastic surgery has absolutely no relation to what yuor kids look like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Plastic surgery makes someone look better (in theory). So if they look better that's why men are going to be attracted to them. As for why they deny it, they just want to look natural and think they can pull that off, when it's obvious they can't. As for children, plastics has no effect on how children will look.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I am personally not a fan of anyone who looks "Too Plastic"

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are attractive, some aren't. List some specific ones and I an explain why they are attractove or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

1) [IMG]http://i65. tinypic. com/16gd5e1. jpg[/IMG]

• Show All
    • 2mo

Because her lips are fake? I should find old pics of her :) before she went plastic

• 2mo

Lips aren't sexy because they're fake, they're just not too small, not too big, symmetrical, not too dry, etc. Not the sexiest lips, there are much sexier lips, but still attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe they care about appearances solely :/

0|0
    0|0