Blackheads, how to get rid of them?

Hey people,
I have this really stubborn blackhead on my nose that refuses to come out, what to do? I've tried blackhead masks, etc but nothing works.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Call the cops

• exfoliating masks are good. but you really are best served using them when you don't have black heads to clean your pores. they rarely do much to existing black heads

when i get a black head i just squeeze it out

• Get a blackhead removal tool. Google dermatologist Dr. Sandra Lee aka The Pimple Popper and watch her videos. They are addictive but show you the tool and how to use it. It's cheap; get it in the makeup aisle. I have one.

They are not that good in the long term though

And where did you get that idea?

OK I am with the program...

Well, in that case, I'd recommend steaming to help open pores then be gentle using an extractor. After that though, consider blue light therapy to prevent further zits/blackheads.

• If you find an easy product that works and is quick (not a mask) and doesn't dry out your skin, let me know. I get them on my nose too.

Lol same goes to you

• How about a used teabag? That usually works to bring it to a head

As in rub a used teabag over the blackhead?

No keep it on there for awhile until it looks like it's coming to a head

Okay

What Girls Said 4

• Unclog your pores by steaming them out. Fill a bowl or basin with hot water, put a towel over your head and hold your head above the bowl or basin.

• I've heard that charcoal masks help remove black heads. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lBmLC0ECUmk

These are so painful 😭

@DizzySB Whenever you peel it off it feels like you're ripping of a band-aid. I'm a big baby when it comes to pain though so it hurt me but it didn't bother my friend too much.

@Shawmby wow! Thank you for telling. I don't think I'll try it. My pain threshold is 0. lol!

• hun, stop going in the sun. those black heads on your nose everyone has. its from sun exposure, the only way to get rid of them is by using makeup to cover them up. Its physically impossible. But stop going in the sun and they will def shrink x

The city I live in doesn't get that much sun but there must be a way other than makeup, I don't wear makeup

• Give it time to ripen and get a bit bigger, then pop the bugger out.