Am I unattractive?

so I'm 16 and never had a boyfriend and I'm trying to figure out why. I have a great personality so I'm guess its the looks? so what do you guys think? here's the link

Most Helpful Guy

• If anyone ever tells you that your unatracttive they are either blind or looking the wrong direction. You are easily in the top 3 most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

What Guys Said 13

• Your very cute...don't worry hon your only 16. I didn't have a real girlfriend till I was 18. Don't worry it's not all its cracked up to be. You should wait instead of rushing to get a boyfriend that will break your heart make your pretty face all streaky with tears.

• a natural beauty, maybe its because the guys are scared to approach you.

• You don't have to worry about your looks I don't see anything to complain about being only 16 the guys your around probably still think girls have cooties. hehe

• The guys your hanging with must be blind...do you have a lot of guy friends?

• Yeah I do have a lot of guy friends lol

• Oh okay. My guess is you kinda just fell into being 'one of the guys' and they don't think of you as girlfriend material.

• Well the thing is I'm veryyyyyyyyyyyyy girly lol I don't act like a guy at all

• I already answered your other question on this, but I just wanted to add that I've never seen a 40 year old wear anything like that. lol that is all.

• u are definitely pretty

maybe its something to do with ur self-esteem

• Hun you're far from ugly. Maybe guys are intimidated by your beauty and afraid to approach you.

• You are definitely pretty. They may be intimidated by you I guess.

• You are cute. I am going to go with what zoolander said.

• You look good. Stop worrying about what others think. I'm sick of answering questions like this.

• yeah I don't think its the looks lol :)

• from the picture , it is definitely not the looks :)

• Your beautiful don't be judgmental about yourself at all

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not a guy but, maybe you don't flirt enough or maybe too much. And it's not the looks honey, your beautiful :) Or maybe like Zoolander Said maybe they're just chickens *Bawk bawk* lolzzz. (No Homo)

• Thank you :) I am pretty flirty I just don't know what it is lol

• Oh yess you are sooo ugly! Lol jk.
    Your pretty. You look like you could be older though.

• You're a nice looking girl , but why are you worrying about having a boyfriend at 16? It's not what its all cracked up to be. When you're older, I think you learn to appreciate things a lot more so you should wait some more. =)

• Why would you even ask a question like that ! I am a girl and I'm not a lesbian but you are BEAUTIFUL! I am serious! I agree that they must be chickens! lol Your very pretty!

• You know you're pretty, stop fishing for compliments.

• you're very pretty.

• Well you're not ugly. but you look like you're in your late 20s/ early 30s based on how you're dressed, and your hair and makeup, and earrings. Maybe they don't like you because you're flat as a board. Just sayin.

• Hahaha I'm 16! and I'm not flat as a board I wear a size 32 B its just the dress I had on :P

• I dress very fashionably! this dress is definitely not something a 40 year old would wear click this http://it.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zvaotf&s=5 to see the whole thing

• Uh yeah it is. My mother would wear that. The print is awful. If you don't like my opinion, then fine. But you're not going to convince me otherwise.