Going from completly beautiful from ugly in 1 week. I hate myself for doing this. Please read. What do I do?

This was one year ago. Im always finding new ways to improve myself. Either it be by my looks or talents. I have been trying to fix my flaws on my face. Like my saggy eyes and chubby cheeks by facial exercises. I then found this video thinking this will be good. It was a jaw exercis because I wanted my jaw to be sharp and long. I got the complete opposite result. My face now is a square. It's been a year, maybe two and I still have the square look. I used to have a heart shape. I don't have no chin and I look so ugly. I was wondering why no one looks at me the same like before. No guy comes up to me or actually likes me. When I tell people I want to be a model now they all give me a unsure look. Last year I didn't really notice how ugly this made me. But looking back at old photos it made me cringe. Then I looked at the photos of me before my "plastic surgery" and I just start to cry. I remember when I came out the bathroom from doing the jaw exercises my mom gave me a disgusted look and said you don't look healthy. I really wanted my jaw to change. But not like this. How much is a chin implant? I'm 18 by the way. I have used facial flex and my skin is tight but I just look a mess. I really hate my life. How much is it to re do the whole face. Can they make it back from before? Even my siblings say I look nothing like the family. I did have body dimorphic disorder before my change in shape. But now I don't even know. Now I'm ugkg. Before I wasn't. No one complemens me anymore. DO YIU KNO HOW IT FEELS TO USED TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND THEN TURN UGLY!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop messing with your looks and give it a year, you're still changing at that age, things change

That's the point. I ruined how I'm actually suppose to look. Nothing changed. I still have the square face which I wasn't born with or wasn't suppose to have.

As you age it will change anyway, I don't you can much about it except make things worse, is it possible it's just in your head? Some may just say things to mess with you at times

Most Helpful Girl

• by doing the jaw exercises, you developed some muscles there. So, if you stop the exercises, eventually those muscles will weaken. However, your face might have changed because of puberty as well. And I know that model agencies prefer models with square shaped faces anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• People don't talk to you because you're so busy hating yourself you can't connect with others

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Omg well... i was gonna do facial excercises to make my cheeks smaller but im glad i saw this. thanks x you saved a life.

hopefully you go back to normal! stop caring about looks too, everytime i over care about my looks it makes me feel ugly

If you continue it it will work. That's what I didn't know. It's just like taking medince or exercisng your body. If you stop you will go back or you will come back worse.

well, i think ill stop. not worth the risk, im already pretty enough:)

• Woah whag did you exactly do?

• Same

• You have issues which have nothing to do with your appearance. I think you need to talk to a psychologist because what you're describing sounds like some sort of body dysmorphic disorder.