What is your opinion on guys who put make up on?

I honestly think it's disgusting. DON'T tell me ''let them do what they want it's not your business'' like what? I know it's not business but honestly my opinion is that guys should be guys. NO matter if they're gay or bisexual or whatever sexuality they might have, I have many gay friends who think it's disgusting and creepy as well!

Look at this guy here.. I've seen him without makeup and he's stunning but 100 % not like that

This boy here is 12 years old!!! what the hell is going on?

Honestly... I don't care about them but this makes me feel so weird and this generation is sooooo f*cked up on so many levels.

For the butthurt gag people on here: I have my opinion and you have yours, I'm not nice right now but i'm not trying to be nice in any way. I don't care about your opinions about me i just want to know what you think of this.

• I think it's fine for guys to wear make up
  • I don't like it when guys where make up
2mo wear*

Most Helpful Guy

• I could care less what other dudes do. I wear some concealer and I'm thinking about trying out some eyeliner, just haven't been in the mood yet. And a girl that has a beef with this is an entitled child, nothing fancier lol. What the fuck do you care if a guy wants all the embelishments of a woman? That's HIS business lol, get real

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not bothering or hurting you so why care? It's stupid of you to let it affect you so much you just had to make a question about it

it is my opinion and i'm free to ask? just like you are free to give your opinion

But basically you're trying to get people to say it's gross. Which is rude.

i said give me your opinion... do you see these polls? probably not because you're talking too much sh*t

What Guys Said 18

• I am not a fan of a lot of make up but would fall into the "Live and Let live" category - I have no major issues about it

• Eyeshadow ain't bad on this dude.
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../204Neverland.png

• guys that wear make up? it's better to wear a shirt stating "I'M GAY"

• I don't care even the littlest bit. As long as they aren't hurting anyone, why should I care.

• im not sure how somebody can think it is fine for a guy to wear makeup

• Apart from subjective things like personal taste I don't see a problem with that.

• Those two overdid it a bit. NO ONE should wear that much make-up but they can if they want to. But let me ask you a question: do YOU wear make-up?

If yes, you're a hypocrite.

i'm a woman that's the difference :)

@kittycat119 yeah fine whatever just stop your attention seeking will you?

That's you sweetie

• Gay as shit

• gay shit

• They look retarded. I'd have thought the second one was a girl if you didn't tell me otherwise.

• Drag queens ewwwww

• Disgusting, i wanna vomit

• No, no, no. Nancy boys need to quit with the make up.

If I had a son that turned out like that I'd kill it, rape it, and abandon it in a trash can
    Fags ffs

okay that's a bit hard... I wouldn't allow it too tho

• So women complain about having to pay more to prepare for a date bc they say men are visual so they have to wear make-up

Women claim they are visual

And assume that a guy wearing makeup to make himself look visually appealing is gay/weird

Definite double standards. I don't wear make-up, but I hate double standards. Girls comlplain about slut shaming being a double standard when they openly dislike men who do something that they do.

• If it's fine and sexy for men to wax amd shave their body hair then why isn't it ok for them to wear makeup?

• I couldn't agree more.

• are you anti lgbt?

i dont like them when they're doing it just to do it, butttt, if they're doing it for an act like the circus or something, that's fine

no i'm not anti lgbt, I have many gay friends

Funny cause ya make yourself sound like one

• Hey man!! Guy number 2 isn't cool. Quick glance and even staring I would've thought he was a girl, and slightly attractive to (no homo). Fk that. That's my cool.

What Girls Said 19

• Meh, I think it's fine.

• That shit is creepy it's gonna give me nightmares

• I had once Dated a Gay Guy who would at Times... Wear a Bit of Mascara.
    it all Depends on the Person and How they feel. It is a Big Wheel for Some, hun.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• They can do what they want. Has nothing to do with me.

I would assume they're gay tho.

• Not my business and it doesn't affect me so I don't care

Exactly I don't understand why if it doesn't hurt or bother people they act like they have such a big problem if people do it

@kittycat119 i just liked their opinions because i agree so why would i give you a thmb up? Lord.. go to sleep little girl

Sweetie I'm 23 I'm not a little girl nore am I think one acting petty like what people do affects me. But hey that's none of my business so bye boo boo

• I like you're theory... But on the other hand I LOVE makeup on men. I 100% support gay rights! I love seeing men slay just as much as women. It's a law now.. they can do as they please, although I don't know why they put makeup on but I assume it's because of the girl traits that they want to have and since girls wear makeup they want to wear it too.

• When it's something subtle to cover blemishes then it's fine but if it's a full face with all the colors like that then it's not okay

• I may not be necessarily attracted to guys who wear make-up but I certainly can be and I still think it's cool to see people pursuing what they want to do and changing societies arbitrary constructs of gender through it.

• Im fine with it

• I don't find a problem with it. But I do think the men that have a problem with men wearing making are so insecure about themselves that they say "no homo" after eating a banana. Just a random thought I had.

• If it makes them feel beautiful, let it be!!!

• Bigot.

• only stage makeup

• Do what tf you want. There's no difference between a woman wearing makeup

• In my opinion guys look great in makeup. Sometimes guys look way better with makeup than most girls or real pros

• WTF LOL

• I think they like guys.

• Do you know that in movie every man wear make up and nobody notice it?
    I agree with you on the too much make up like your pic show. It's truly disgusting but Asian guy look great with it. Like Kpop idols.

• I'm sure no logical thinking person would think it's alright or fine. People like to lie and deceive themselves and pretend things like this are normal and okay when they aren't.

Because it is ok. Nothing is wrong with someone wanting to do that...

@kittycat119 it's like saying it's alright for men to wear women's clothing, im sure you think that's fine too but whether or not you agree most people think it's strange.

If he likes it then yeah it's not weird. People just make it weird because of stupid gender roles. Men used to wear dresses and high heels before women so yeah not weird at all to me