What do you believe makes someone beautiful?

What makes you go wow, damn, or whatever?

Most Helpful Girl

• someone who's open-minded, kind, gentle and understanding while at the same time knows how to speak his mind. means what he says and says what he means. the kind of guy who's not shy about his feelings. I don't mean to sound sappy. lol but if such a guy existed I'd wish that he were mine. :)

What Guys Said 2

• out going girl. nice body, B size and up, Nice smile, Not alway but a blonde with blue eyes.

If your a girl that thinks she is better then the rest then your not going g to be in my shortlist

• Damn! Hahaha. Honestly, I love me a girl with some fierce makeup and a good weave, And a smile that says: "honestly, I don't give a f***, soo go head and get gone." *SNAP* Seriously though, something that makes a guy absolutely attractive is.drum roll please.SIGN LANGUAGE>

I say to hell with the "romantic languages". A man who can say something without saying anything is absolutely attractive and amazing to me. Just think about it.

MUAH!

xoxo

-AndrewDavid

What Girls Said 9

• I think someone's outlook on life makes them EXTREMELY beautiful. Its one thing to be with someone who is physically beautiful in the sense , but someone who is oblivious to that fact it goes so much further. Goals, ambition , independence, that's all hot. What they want out of life and how they plan on going about that , hotter.

• tall with brown eyes and a cute smile usually always does it for me I don't like guys who are so obviously gorgeous I like guys who are gorgeous but not everyones cup of tea lol

• I think the whole proportion of the image. I like athletic guys, dark hair and prefer brown eyes. Good scent perfume (number one thing that attracts me in a guy, and even the guy is like Brad pitt but his smell blows my nose off, then he's as ugly as marilyn manson to me.) also the confidence, being funny and laid back. Hard- working and independent personality. Ahm I guess I just listed the whole perfection of the guy I'd like to date :p

• well first of all when a guy is REALLY nice.and isn't the normal jerk.!

• Their personality and how they act with u.

• I find someone to be the most beautiful when they have dropped all of the facades they wear for the rest of society and are just themselves. For instance, with my crush right now, he is just so himself around me that it just makes me want to hug and squeeze him until he suffocates and even makes me break out in a fit of the giggles just thinking about it . . . there I go again :D

• I personally like guys that are taller than I am and are thin.

• their SMILE and PERSONALITY and there has to be some sort of physical attraction

• When I see a guy the first thing I look at is their hair.and then after that its eyes and smile. and of course they have to have a sweet and very kind personality =]