Is a dress okay at a post-hardcore concert?

I've been to many before so I know how it can be, just never in a dress. The dress is super tight, not too short & won't ride up. A lot of people online say it's a bad idea... I can see why a flowy or really short dress would be bad but this one is neither (it's a little bit above my knees). It's a GA concert so I'll be standing the whole time. It's super comfy so I'm not worried about that. Most people seem to advise against it since you might end up exposed but I tried jumping and dancing around in it and it didn't ride up or move at all. I can't wear shorts under it because they will show.

ep.yimg.com/.../...atin-bodycon-party-dress-36.gif

this is probably the closest I could find to it.. it's a bit longer than this one
I'll post pictures of my two outfit options tomorrow or something

Most Helpful Guy

• You already have all of the arguments against it thought out and countered. So I guess you're good to go.

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• Yea honeslty that's a BAD choice for a concert
    I'm sad to say it but I'd be worried about being assaulted not being exposed

• I saw in another remark you are also wearing tights and boots - That will be fine

• it looks good

• Jesus you will your knickers

• nah, it's not a classical concert, so, you don't need to be formal or semi formal

• it's not formal.. more like a dress you would wear to a club. I'm going to be wearing tights and boots with it too and a flannel so it won't look fancy

• i still wouldn't though

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Absolutely

• Slutty

• I'm going to be wearing a long sleeve flannel and tights with it... not slutty at all.