What to do with your hair when you can't wash it for about 4 days?

I'm having a cold and I've moved to a new house which has no water heater so I can't wash my hair:( I normally wash it everyday as my hair is very thick, a bit wavy and quite oily Asian hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can get dry shampoo. Get some and try it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would use dry shampoo in that scenario. I wash my hair everyday due to sports and also because I just like clean hair. I would be going crazy if I couldn't wash my hair for 4 days. Dry shampoos are great though and I always take some on holidays in case of having to do a lot of travelling between stops. It just keeps the hair fresh and clean smelling.

What Guys Said 5

• What about a friend or family home to wash your hair?

• my sisters were talking about something called dry shampoo or some shit like that a few weeks ago.

• Bah heat up a pot of water

• Talcum powder

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Dry shampoo. Get down to the local drugstore or local Walmart and pick yourself up some Batiste.

www.bluemarlinbd.com/.../...nce%20Range%201(1).jpg

• If I don't wash my hair in a little bit, I still brush it and I would put in dry shampoo, you can find it at almost any store. It is actually beneficial to wash your hair without heat, if you want you could just wash it in the sink or stick your head in the shower. Put it in a messy bun in the meantime if you can't deal, or a ponytail.

• You could try using dry shampoo and keeping your hair up in a ponytail or bun until you can actually wash it.

• Washing your hair everyday is very bad for you. You can either wash it in cold water, get dry shampoo, go to a and wash it, or just put it up in a bun and pretend it isn't happening

• I like to wash my hair a fair amount to, as it gets greasy quickly. When I can't for whatever reason though, like if I'm ill and tired or simply don't have time, I use Dry Shampoo

• if you wash your hair everyday i doubt its thick, its extremly unhealthy to wash it everyday. i say let is heal for at least a week. try washing twice or three times a week at most.

Washing hair everyday make it thick?

you could probs have much smoother thicker hair if u let the natural oils f=come through. it would grow longer and faster too.

I see... Thanks for your tips, I'm now wash it every other day as I work out everyday and it's damn hot and humid here:)

• Use dry shampoo and put up in a bun or a fishtail braid.

• Dry shampoo does the trick

• I am just wear a ponytail

• Put it in a messy bun, wear a basball cap, french braids usually work best for me personally😊

• Dry shampoo I guess

• Keep it up in a ponytail or wrap it in a braid.