Is Kristina Pimenova super beautiful?

Kristina Pimenova known as the youngest supermodel and most beautiful girl in the world! She has been dubbed the most beautiful girl when she was 9. She's 10 now... God bless Kristina!
Is Kristina Pimenova super beautiful?

• she is Super beautiful
  • she is not Super beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Of course she's beautiful, but her parents should let her be a child and not put her in the spotlight as a "supermodel" at such a young age. smh

• She just looks like a little girl. I actually find the images disturbing to be honest because they are portraying her in the wrong way. Little girls are supposed to be looking cute, not trying to look serious.
    As a man it gives me a weird feeling kind of like a mixture of turn off and concern.

• Cute child - I am not sure about having her as a working model, let her be a child

• The way this young girl is being paraded around is super creepy to me. Let her be a child, for crying out loud.

• Lol @ y'all niggas hatin on a fuckin 9 year old 😂😂😂

• She looks like she's 12.

• cute

• i read about her
    but yes she is extremely pretty for her age

• 0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• She looks very young to me, so she still falls into the realm of cute or pretty for me, but I'm sure she'll grow into a beautiful woman.

• She's a beautiful child... but she's just that, a child. No, I don't think she's the most beautiful girl in the world, that's pretty silly to say about a 10 year old and also pretty weird.

• She is absolutely gorgeous. When I see her I see a mini Monika Jagaciak who is a really pretty Polish model. I share the same opinion as most people though. I think she is too young for all these photo shoots, and to be objectified that way, if you know what I mean.

• Her eyes look too far apart in my opinion and she looks like so many white girls with dirty blonde hair in my school plus that's all Photoshop and I've seen better. I could land a helicopter on that 4head. Yeah 4 head.
    lol I know she's 10 but yeah she is very pretty. I find a different set of features more beautiful though

• Yes, she's adorable.

• Wth she looks 17

• Looks young, but cute

• She looks normal compared to other Russian girls her age.

• She is going to age like milk

• Cute

• She looks cute but avg!

• She's cute.

• I've always felt so uncomfortable with how people talk about this kid. I mean, yes, we can complement children if they're cute or good looking, but this kid, it's all anybody talks about. There are no articles about how smart she is or anything like that, it's only parading her looks around. How will her mind develop with this? It's possible she will think it's all she has to offer and feel a lot more sad than normal when things like pimples occur or during puberty when so many girls go through a major change and feel so uncomfortable and insecure with their looks and how their body is changing. Her insecurity (if it happens) could be amplified and feel much worse.

Yes, she is a very beautiful little girl, but I think it's sad there's so much emphasis on her looks and has been from a very very young age. It's much more than other little girls have, even girls that are in pagents and stuff.