Is this song offensive to plus-sized women?

I'm not sure how to take it.

2mo I don't personally get offended at stuff like this. I'm simply wondering how the artists intend it. The song could've definitely done without the cursing, though.
2mo To me, the worst part of the video is the fact that there was an infant included in such a hypersexualized recording set. I mean a dude was groping a woman's backside not more than 6 feet away under the table.

That bothered quite a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol what the hell is this? Yeah it's offensive but seriously it's no different than when other women do it to themselves. Like seriously listen to Megan Trainor's "All about that bass" it has milder lyrics and a fun bubble gum pop beat but at the end of the day the message is exactly the same and it's all degrading. So if people are offended about this, be offended about it in all forms.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• meh I find every song where a man reduces a women to her body parts offensive and annoying so im probably not the person to ask. Sheesh. do you guys ever think of anything else? (im not trying to be rude and I know that you are probably Not one of these men, but seriously can you explain to me why they see Us. People like them. As nothing but a vagina?)

• The only things I could see as offensive is his language (hoe, bitch) and sexual objectification. But that's rap music in general these days. You probably shouldn't listen to it if you are offended.

But saying he likes "thick" women isn't offensive.

• It's offensive to everyone who finds foul words offensive - and that's all normally raised people.

• Not at all. find it more offensive to tinier people like me and Ariana Grande :/ .

• No, I don't think so. I know plus size girls who actually like this song. And they're saying she's thick not fat lol

• Is there anything that doesn't offend someone? Obviously you're not gonna take this seriously. It's a funny rap song, something that we don't really get much of anymore (rip, afroman, ;_;).

• If anything this is offensive to skinny girls lol

• I saw this video at the time I was plus size and I did not find it offensive. Now I am a size 8 after losing weight and changing my lifestyle

• Its offensive to skinny girls and all people man I don't know I don't find it offensive. I'm not plus sized. This promotes obesity though. Obesity is scary and I was there once and had high blood pressure. And lol little dicky is adorbs

• I weigh 320 pounds but everyone tells me i look smaller. I personally think its a cute song. Im inbetween fat and thick.

• I fucking hate this song

Haven't listened to Trinidad James since Def Jam dropped him :-P

• Lmao

• It's fucking hilarious

What Guys Said 6

• It's offensive to humanity.

• The fact that little dicky is in this makes it so much better 😂... Y'all know this is exclusively comedy rap, right?

• If you aren't offended then don't go looking for a reason to be.

• They did it to be controversial.

• Offensive? This song is about PRAISING thicker girls.

• LOL, everything is offensive according to the PC culture.