Which one do you think I should get?

I have already oosted about wanting to wear girls clothes and have decided to go through with it. I am looking at swimsuits and would like some help picking. Please pick one and/or give me some suggestions. I don't know anything about girls clothes so ill take as much input as i can get. Thanks 😊

• #1Which one do you think I should get?
  • #2Which one do you think I should get?
  • #3Which one do you think I should get?
  • #4Which one do you think I should get?
  • #5Which one do you think I should get?
  • #6Which one do you think I should get?
2mo Suggestions are encouraged by the way and they don't have to be 1 piece
2mo My top three are the first two and the last one

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• unless ur gonna tuck, B is the best option (if that's a concern of yours). personally I would go with a schoolgirl outfit with black stockings to cover leg hair. swimsuits are SUPER unflattering on a male body

I plan on tucking, and i also plan on swimming in it but I'm going to try and look my best in it

that may present its own set of problems then. I'm assuming since ur tucking and want to look ur best, that you are aiming to be passable which would also include makeup which doesn't mix with water to well...

I don't necessarily want to pass off as a girl i just don't want to look horrible for sure

• Hard choice. I voted D

What Guys Said 3

• As to the look of the swimsuit, it is you call. I don't know you so it would be my opinion, not yours. Once you have the swimsuit, you have to pick the heels that go with it.

Do you really think heels are necessary for swimming? 😂

• I like number 4

Yeah i think it's cute i just don't know if it's my favorite