Would you mind if a girl wears only black?

So, there's a guy. And his friend told me he has a crush on me (I have a crush on him too). But we haven't talked or anything. But I'm planning on approaching him.

But anyway, my point is, when I found out that he has a crush on me too, I really started to worry about one thing. I'm a girl, who like, basically, wears only black (e.g. black t-shirt, black skinny jeans, black sneakers etc.) and also I have dyed my black hair. But I'm not like emo/goth looking or whatever. And sometimes I get really worried like, if he minds or smth. Would you guys mind?

And also, another question. I have never really worn any makeup. But after I found out he has a crush on me, I started using mascara and well I realized it makes my eyes look more beautiful. But sometimes I just don't feel like wearing it, but I'm afraid that if I show up without it, he'll be like: damn, she's ugly. don't know why, but I have this fear. although he seemed to have a crush on me long before I started wearing it. (my eyes really do look different when I'm not wearing it)

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay first thing, if he has a crush on you knowing your style, don't worry about it he obviously likes it.

Second, keep the makeup to a low - none. If we see a girl without makeup and fall for her, we obviously feel she doesn't need it and adding makeup isn't needed.

What Guys Said 3

• well, its alittle boring

try other colors and see how people will see you :D

• Don't change anything. If he's been crushing on you he likes you the way you are. At least don't worry about changing for him.

• If he minded that much he wouldn't have a crush on you? I think your look could be hot anyway :P.

I think you're worrying over nothing.

What Girls Said 3

• just be yourself. I wear black most of the time and I have guys who are attracted to me so do whatever suits you. good luck :)

• If he likes you already, there's really no need to worry about your style... he probably even likes it!

As far as makeup goes, wear it when you feel like it.. you really don't have to wear it all the time, and he won't mind at all! He liked you before the make up, so make sure you don't overdo...

Go for it and stop worrying. :)

• if he has a crush on you then he likes you the way you look girl black with no makeup

(: