If you like a girl would you look at her breast when she bends down?

ok I saw my older brothers best friend looking down my shirt when I bent down does he like me

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. It's a natural male instinct to be attracted to shown skin on any female body. They can't help it, it's like a bug to a beam of light.

If he's your brother's best friend, it would also be quite hard to tell if he likes you as he doesn't want your brother to disown him and end a friendship. Plus, your older brother would be fairly protective of you; guys around the teenage age mark talk about a lot of things with their mates when they like a girl i.e. how big her breasts looked, when you hooked up with her what noises she made etc. Pretty disgusting stuff. So your brother would be concerned with him, thinking he wanted to do all of that stuff with you. It would make things pretty awkward between them.

In guy terms, it's basically nearly almost illegal to date your best friend's sister. If your brother's best friend does like you, he's going to have to earn his share of respect when he tells your brother. and of course. big brothers give permission.

What Guys Said 4

• Naah, doesn't mean he likes you. We're guys, we like boobs. We will look at them whether we like the girl or not. Sorry.

• No idea.

sound like he was just getting a perv. happens all the time

• Looking down a girls top is not a sign of a guy liking you.

All guys that get a chance to look down a top will do it. even if they don't like her.

Its what we do. and we check out your ass as well.

• What does a guy do if he likes a girl

• Ok maybe you have the fine body that they both like. its the inside that counts

• I don't think I'm that pretty but a lot of people have told me I was full a carp they say I'm pretty on the inside and out

• nope not at all, its just what guys do. We generally look at anything that moves.

What Girls Said 4

• Pretty sure most guys are going to look at your breasts whether he likes you or not. That's just what they do. They like to look at our asses and I'm told that at least some of them check for panty lines to try to imagine what kind of panties we're wearing too.

• Sure. I'm a straight girl, and I look when it's right there in front of me. I can't help it. Breasts are very eye-catching. And I think it's about ten times more so for a guy.

• Guys who look at girl's boobs are not pervs. They are just being guys. It would be weird if they didn't. Just wanted to get the record straight.

• sadly no. guys just like boobs. they look whenever they get a chance

• Yeah, I know that but that boy does some messed up things to me when my brothers not around, they have been friends for 6 years