How bad is wearing regular bra under a racer back top?

2mo Im traveling and forgot a sports bra so its pretty much dont work out or show a bunch of bra strap.
2mo Thanks just did it. I felt so trashy, but a cute guy kept checking me out and chatted me up a little bit

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey - it's bad, sorry! Normal bra straps under a racer back are seriously ugly. Are you sure you can't just go braless? I'd say it's at least worth trying - it's a very cute and confident look, and it's perfectly possible to work out, even to run, without one if you put your mind to it and focus on smoothing your running style. Bizarrely it has even been proved to enhance your workout as the effort to smooth technique in itself works muscle groups you wouldn't normally involve in a given sort of workout - and it also minimises the risk of longer term sagging because it works and so strengthens the ligaments which naturally support the breasts. Clearly we don't know your size, but unless you're really large I encourage you to be brave and see how you get on - it's cute, daring and fun, I think you'll be surprised! :)

Hey there, just did what, how did you get on? Glad you caught a cute guy's eye... whatever you decided to do, clearly it was the right choice! :D take care...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably go braless

i wish i could but thats not an option for me

possibly if i had one with me. all i have on this trip is regular ones.

Don't worry about

What Guys Said 5

• How long will you be traveling? Honestly would just go buy another one. Its not like you'll never use it again and you can keep that one for just your traveling sports bra in case you travel a lot. If you can't do that just wear a bro I guess. I don't say braless cuz if you do high impact jumping and stuff those babies will be flying around in your tanktop like popcorn kernels 😂

i wish i could buy a new one, decent ones are bit more than i can afford now :(

Dang 😕 do they not have cheap ones? Lol like at a retail store or something?

not that are worth wearing

• Bad, but not as bad as three layers!

• I personally think it's tacky.
    You can always get a converter clip and turn your regular bra straps into a racerback!
    I think a racerback bra works very well with a lot of tops, since the straps always join in a geometric shape one way or another 😉

• That's pretty bad. lol

• Omg no !! Thats really bad !!!

What Girls Said 3

• You're working out, not making a fashion statement. Just do it.

• I think its fine or id go braless.

• I don't think it's bad. I wear bras with tops like that all the time. I actually am right now