Who else loves Red, copper, auburn hair etc?

Who else loves Red, copper, auburn hair etc.

Me love red hair, natural or dyed

• Love it
  • Leave it

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with wildd, tons of people cannot pull it off.You have to have certain features to be able to wear red successfully. But I like auburn color hair. This is kind of weird but I have dirty blonde/light brown hair and I have a few auburn streaks sin my hair, they are all natural. My family has had people with red/auburn hair and I got a few streaks of it. It is kind of weird to think of my hair color then think of some auburn streaks in it, but hey it works.

What Girls Said 5

• Hmm, yeah I just realized a couple of days ago how rare red hair is (natural or not), and how much I suddenly love it! I'm really thinking of dying my dyed-black hair, a fiery red.

• My hair is naturally a dark auburn, but I dye it a really fiery red. I love my hair, it's fun and different.

• I love red hair - but some people just can't pull it off. It only looks good if its natural or if you can pull it off if dyed.

But, yes, I love red hair too.

• I'm not too big on my men with the red hair.

But, on women, I prefer natural red heads.

There's a catch though.

I LOVE the fair complected, green eyed, faintly freckled red head girls.

Beautiful.

• Well gosh, I hope everyone does. Haha

What Guys Said 1

• I like red/brown hair.