If you could kiss anyone in history, who would it be?

I heard a similar question on the radio the other day, and I thought it'd be fun to discuss on GaG:

If you could kiss anyone in human history - allowing for the magic that would be necessary to reincarnate this person (if dead) and restore him or her to the prime of life - who would it be? :)

This is just one kiss; I'm not talking about marriage or sex or even dating. You get one good kiss on the lips and that's it... so who gets it? Think hard!

I actually had to think for a bit but in the end, I had to settle on the one, the only: There have been scores of beautiful women in human history but only a very select few that had "it." Indefinable, impossible to really describe, but it's there. No matter what that person is doing, saying, or wearing, you can't look away. On the guy's side, I think someone like Paul Newman qualifies and on the gal side, it has to be Marilyn Monroe. She was a lightning rod. She could stand there and read the phone book with no makeup, wearing sweats and suffering from the flu, and you still wouldn't want to blink.

That, my friends, is "it." ;)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 53

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 46

• For the type of kissable lips it'd be Marilyn Monroe but kissing a real woman it'd be Helen Mirren any day 😍😘💋🌹💕💕 she's one helluva gal there 😍😍😍

Monroe was ALL woman. ;)

Of course I know what you mean, though. Mirren and others have a sort of regal, classic appeal that unfortunately I think we're losing today. I see other people here mention Audrey Hepburn and that's another person who had a "certain indefinable something" that drew people to her (though maybe not "regal," in her case).

Agreed. And Grace Kelly would've aged beautifully too had her life not been tragically cut short.

Well best to stay in fantasy about what has not come to be (:

• 1|0
  • fabzz.com/.../...NewNowNext%20Awards%202012-03.jpg

Hm, not really a relic or far back in time but I really would love to kiss christa b Allen. She has such gorgeous, intoxicating lips lol. Every time she talks I want to plant one on my tv screen 😘💋

Whaaa😱!! A downvote for an opinion how come mates lol? I know, I know.. she's gorgeous 😌.

• nazia hassan. she was a very popular old pakistani singer, she died from cancer in early 90's

img.dunyanews.tv/.../2-4-2016-nazia.jpg
    http://i.dawn.com/large/2015/04/551e5edd906d1.jpg
    www.pakium.pk/.../...an-being-remembered-today.jpg

• Oh dear god, @fathoms77 thats a generic answer.
    No the correct Answer is the dancer, the seducer, and the spy, the one, the only, Mata Hari
    klimbim2014.files.wordpress.com/.../...wwi-web.jpg

... sorry, don't get her appeal.

@fathoms77
      Marilyn Monroe was an alcoholic, a drug addict, an unmedicated bi-polar sufferer, an adultress and killed herself.
      It'd be like sleeping with a Drug addicted prostitute off the street who just happened to have movie star good looks

First, the question isn't about sleeping with someone. Second, you clearly know very little about her life (and yes, I'm aware she was a train wreck at the end). Third, people are in fact allowed to disagree with your opinion, as there is no fact involved here. I. e., there is no "correct answer."

• I haven't kissed anyone in my 26+ years of life.
    If I could I would want it to be with actress "India Eisley". I think she has awesome lips and seductive eyes.

• I would like to kiss Kate Hudson when she was 18 years old. Yum! :)

• Damn I don't know o-O

• If Marilynn, it would be MORE than kissing

Nah, she had a reputation for being more promiscuous than she actually was (and it really bugged her, apparently).

Oh, she was a very sexual person. But the idea that she was just some dumb slut was definitely wrong, that's all I mean.

And I'm not about to say "no" if it was more than kissing. She could probably teach me a few things and I'm a fast learner. :P

Now I think we are on the same page!

• Jeb Bush
    This message has been endorsed by Jeb Bush

• Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Jessica Alba... the list goes on :P

• Just a kiss and I don't get to go down on her? And only one? That sucks. Jane Mansfield still comes to mind. Betty Page. Shauna Grant. And maybe 100 others. I'm not too picky when it comes to hotties, if it can only be one it's first come, first serve.

• Rani Baby <3

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...x0ZY6m1qayehlo1_500.gif

I fell in love with her as a kid, when I saw one of her movies

• It would be someone fairly recent in history, well after they stopped using urine for makeup purposes.

• I like your taste I'll say I'd go for Marilyn Monroe to.

• Someone know for being crazy sexy, maybe like Frida Kahlo or Anais Nin.

• 0|0
  • Hitler.

• I'd go back and kiss my first again. She was the most impactful on me.

• Love to give GenghisKhan a peck on the cheek😘

• I would kiss celeopatra , the queen of the ancient Egyptian Empire.

• Audrey Hepburn. Simply gorgeous.

• Grace Kelly would be the one for me.
    Jennifer Aniston second.

• Audrey Hepburn
    Gorgeous woman
    Amazing human being

• I think I would want to kiss a queen or princess

• Kurt Cobain, and I'm not even gay.

Seriously, I don't know. Maybe Boudicca? The thing with historical figures is that we often don't know what they looked like, so it might be an unpleasant surprise.

• The guy who created the Internet, love that man.

• Probably the girl I was in love with. She's still around, but like, worth using it on.
    But if I had to choose someone gone, Cleopatra comes to my mind for some reason.

• Cleopatra.

• Hmmmmm... If I could kiss anyone in history? Like a famous person or a political person or film person or?

• More from Guys
    16