Do you think purple and dark green suit together?

Question is clear. But sorry for my bad English.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, but of course, Harley my dear! Works wonders for me, hee-hee-hee... XD

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

This is blue, not purple 😅

Oh, curses! Here we go again- vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Ooh, and here's one of the two of us together. See how much she loves it! Speaking of which if you love it too, maybe you could join the crew? We're all one big happy homicidal family! And there's plenty of me to go around. I could add you to my deck! And if you're not quite fair-skinned enough, well, chemicals could sort that out easily enough! It's done wonders for our complexions...
      www.greenlantern.co/.../action-03.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Yes I have often seen it together and it compliments
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9a84ebab41.jpg

• Sure, just have to find the right shade. I made a guitar a few years ago, I used purple as the body colour, it was a burst style paint job, lighter purple in he middle and dark around the edges. I didn't use any green, unused gold plated brass for the hardware which also looks amazing. Purple became one of my favourite colours after making that guitar.

I would say, whatever colour is going to be most prominent, choose that first and he shade you want, then look for good shades of the other colour that go with it

• Yeah I think they complement each other quite nicely! The purple gives off a sophisticated feel, while the dark green would be chic.
    It really depends on what the clothing style and cut is, but the colors themselves are a nice match 😊

• 0|0
  • Yes of course

Eşşeğin siki ne amk ya hgajhbhjb

What Girls Said 4

• Pale Pistachio (Lighter green of greens) is more in Good taste Here, dear. Dark Green should Not be Seen... With Purple.
    Good luck. xx

• Not usually, I don't think so. Purple goes well with yellow, black, or silver.

• hmmm in my opinion... nope!

• They don't compliment each other. Pink is a much better color to go with purple.