What do girls think about curly hair?

Do girls like curly hair? Because I have curly hair and I don't know if I should straighten it or shorten it or what? Profile pic is me what do you think I should do, keep it as it is or something new?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• whether or not girls like curly hair depends on the guy...and the girl for that matter. but honestly you're cute and I like your hair! :)

• ur hair is super cute.. leave it curly :)

• You've got some lovely curly hair, there and I suggest growing it out a little bit. :D Of course it's a bit more maintenance but it'd look great. :D

I have curly hair and I usually just teeter-totter back and forth with straightening it and letting it curly. :P x.x and when it gets longer, lay off mousse products and hairspray when it's wet or it gets a funky flat look x.x

:D

• dont straighten it

its reallly cute.

i like it , its unique , why change it?

• Curly

straight

short

long...

It's not the deal breaker.

As for your colour, length, volume...It suits you well :) lay off change for now

• It looks really cute on you

don't change a thing..

• I LOVE curly hair! Don't change! ;D

• Wish I could run my fingers through your beautiful hair : )

What Guys Said 0