Strapless dress for a wedding??

I bought a silver strapless dress that is form fitting and goes to about my knees. It doesn't show any cleavage. Is it okay for a wedding? The wedding is later in the day/early night.

It's similar to this dress but it's all silver and a little longer.

link

• Yea you're fine
  • Just wear a jacket and you'll be set
  • No find something else
  • Other(comments)
there's no lace on the dress I got either

Most Helpful Girl

• Excellent tatse! I love the dress.Maybe I'll propose to you,ha,ha! Seriously,it's a great dress,but if you're a little apprehensive,pair it with a nice sweater ,blazer/dinner jacket,or even a shrug or a wrap.What do you think? You'll be stunning.Go have a good time and make the guys go crazy!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i think it may be a little dressy , cause its def. going to catch eyes

the rule of a wedding is if the bride looks like a 10 , you should be like a 7 and not EVER look better than her even if your damn megan fox.

• Yea I don't plan on our doing the bride at all, but I want to look good because I'm meeting a lot of my boyfriend's friends. I'm leaning towards getting a jacket that way if its too much I can keep the jacket on otherwise take it off if it seems okay to.

• wear a shawl

• I think it's fine. I would wear that to a wedding :)

• I think is great ;) really cute...

• You're fine, but maybe bring a cute sweater along just in case.