What would you do if you went bald?

Girls especially.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 29

• My grandfathers were bald so I'm sure I might be head down that road. I would embrace and keep cutting my hair shorter and shorter until it looked stupid then go bald.

• I will just have to live with it. My hair has been half brown, half gray since 15. I'm living with it. I will live with baldness too.

Grey hair sounds pretty cool anyway though, especially if you're young. XD
      I dunno, just me?

• Own it, just like any other. Bruce Willis the shit out of it. Am bald and beard (the beard was there before going bald). It feels nice in the summer, and in the winter even better. Any hat will fit, i would go Heisenberg and knock them doors like a boss.

• Not much. I look fine bald. I've shaved my head before.

• I don't know, I don't think I would handle it well.

• NOTHING, it is your choice if you decide to feel bad.

• a lot of women are actually very pretty bald. I hope they would give it a try. Me on the other hand. I would get one of those new man weaves they started up

• I've been shaving my head since the summer after 6th grade. If I lose my hair then I just have to shave it less often.

• Be bald, I guess

• Grab some wax and polish my new hairless head.

• Most likely I am going bald when I grow older haha

• Like hairline receded? I'd style my hair so it would appear I did it on purpose

• use rogaine. it regrows your hair.

Huh, never heard of that.

it is a relatively new product. the number 1 cause for male hair loss is DHT, it is a by product of testosterone. if you get more than 5% it causes you to go bald because it hardens the follicles to grow hair thus causing it to fall out. if you can prevent DHT from accumulating in the scalp you can prevent hair loss and even turn back being bald.

Huh, interesting. I'll be sure to remember that should I ever end up on the verge of going bald.

• 0|1
  • I've shaved my head few times, my hair is less than 1/8' most of the year anyway. I like it

• Be bald.

• I would go into hiding in a dark cave and never come out again

Oh no! Isn't there anything you can do? :(

nope, I would just live the rest of my years there and fade away. hopefully my friends and family will remember me for my thick hair and not bald headed bobby.

Wigs? Transplants?

• id have to wear some kinda wig.. i definitely can't pull off being bald

• Wear
    A hat
    Until my hair grew back

• Tough one for girls maybe wigs - A guy can just get a tight haircut, very few girls would do that

• it would be nice to be bald :) but sadly there is many years before dat happen :(

• I would join the Porn Sector, lmao.

http://i.hizliresim.com/A38XEp.jpg

• I will sucide.

That's a bit extreme! I'm sure you can find something that'd work! Wigs, "transplants", anything?

Just kidding man xD , lol after all i can wear a wig or stay cool with bald 😎

Oh phew. XDDD

• Same thing I've done for the past 11 years -- shave my head, own the look, project confidence, and have a great social life

• I am going through that, I dont know what to do. I need a wig or something I dont know where to get a good one

• Fck it, I discovered I'm balding and decided to gain some muscle. If Jason Statham can sport it with muscle, maybe I could too.

• I'm going bald and I have no qualms with it but everyone else seems to.

Good that you're lookin' on the bright side!

There's nothing wrong with being bald. It happens to a lot of men.

Indeed it does. (Some it just suits better than others.)

• Wear fake hairs.

I believe those have a name you may or may not have seen over a dozen times in the others' opinions.

Oh yeah, wigs. Sorry, not native English user.

Oh, okay. XD

• I'd do what I can to get consulting to restore my hair. Although I can see the benefits of being bald since it's easier to dry my head and I would not have to dry my hair after washing them.