Curly Hair?

Do guys like girls with naturally curly hair because right now at my school EVERYONE has really straight hair and when I straighten mine it looks weird. So guys does really curly hair still look good to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really a liability. There are some hot girls with curly hair where it just works. Wear it proudly and don't worry about it - rather think about it as something that makes you stand out from the crowd and draws attention to yourself (in a good way).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I know I'm a girl, but I'll go ahead and answer this question. YES. Guys like naturally curly hair, like yours or mine. I know this because I've asked several of my guy friends. They all say that my hair looks better when it is left alone than when I've straightened it.

• this might be a little off from what you're asking, but if everyone has straight hair where you are, leave yours curly. it will make you stand out from the rest. ergo making the boys notice you.

• curly hair looks good, leaving your hair curly is probably healthier than straightening it everyday