What should I do 😶?

I just looked in the mirror, and there is a lot on acne scars, and acne on my face. 😶
I never noticed, until now. How can I get rid of them without spending money? I have no cash on me at the moment. I would gladly appropriate your opinions. Thank you.

2mo I am going through some more puberty stages by the way, but I don't like the acne stage. It takes a lot out of my beauty. 😶

Most Helpful Guy

• you can put the gel you get from the aloe vera on your face or some natural skin dryers

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to control the acne you have now and the scars will fade. The basic rules for skincare are Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer, and a mask that works for you every now and again.

I have no money for all that. 😭

Ok, thank you very much. 😊

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• with a cotton ball, apply rubbing alcohol to your acne, it dries them out. Do this a few times a day and avoid touching your face with your hands or anything else as much as possible. This will take a few days but I promise it works. As for your scars, if you are that insecure about it you can cover most of them up with a concealer no big deal. Just make sure it isn't an oil based one because that might give you more acne. Everyone goes through this, I still am so no worries :)

• give your face a break from cosmetic products

I don't use cosmetics. :/

• Ok get dried oats put them in the palm of your hand then run luke warm water over them just enough to kind of soak them then make a paste. Rub it all over your face then rinse it off your face. Dry your face then moisterize your face with non scented lotion. Do this reapeatidly morning and night. The results are fantastic!