Dress me. Please.

My boyfriend is taking me to some way to fancy restaurant in LA later this week. I work in a medical building- so my clothing ranges from scrubs to jeans. I don't wear dresses or skirts because I feel uncomfortable in them. Any fashion savvy people out there that can direct me to a store that has nice/stylish dress pants and a top that would go with it? I am 25 5'5" my measurements are 36D 27 37 ... I don't know if that stuff matters.. but I really need help. I have gone to countless stores and I just can't put it together :( Thank you! Pictures would be so so helpful.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• i was going to recommend my favorite (( skirts )) but since you don't like them

hold uo here, does the price matter ?

id say NO,

and since its a fancy place, you gotta dress it up,

Dresses:

link

link

link

some like these, I don't know if theyre too short, sorry

• Yea skirts and dresses not really my thing- I feel really uncomfortable in them.. thank you for the effort though sweetie!

• Ahahaha!

• I like the first one :)

• I'd rather undress you.

Unless you're fat.

• anything you wear with look great and I think that scrubs are sexy!

• Imagine me at Spago's in a comfy set of scrubs.. boyfriend would not be amused LOL

What Girls Said 4

• any of these ones look good to you?

link

Go at the Gap or Smart Set... actually smart set would be perfect for you! darn... that's canadian... well maybe you're in Canada?

Anyways, it'll still give you ideas

link

link

OK as for clothes try something like this

these pants

link

and a shirt in this style

link

link

This one with a bright colored tank top under it or something:

link

link

this one with either a belt or a few long necklaces:

link

not sure about this one

link

anyways... so do you get where I'm going? the "skinny" dress pants and the long "flowy" shirt.

good luck! :)

• I personally "live" in skirts,dresses and heels,but I understand that everyone's different,although I don't know how you can avoid them completely,when special occasions pop up.That being said,I would opt for a nice pair of belted dress slacks,in black.Pair that with a nice top,with something a little shimmery,or sparkly going on like some lame,or sequins,and a great pair of black patent leather heels.You can also add a black blazer,sweater or shrug/wrap,depending on the weather.Good luck!

• I really think you should do a dress or skirt, but if you must wear pants New York and Company has cute stuff. I know they are for work but they could work

link

link

• Well if it's an incredibly fancy restaurant, do it for your man. :D I bet he'd love to see you in a dress since you don't wear them often. A knee length halter and some 1-2 inch heels :D Or a strapless.

But If you really just don't feel comfortable, theeeeen something like maybe --

link

In some nice dark blue jeans (much like in the picture), boot cut and some heels. :D

or link and some black slacks (slightly flared at the bottom)

Or something along those lines. :D

• The boyfriend already told me NO JEANS. Haha.. oh that would have made my life so much easier. I like the top though.. do frills make your chest look bigger though?

• In fact some places don't allow jeans. they have a dress code. you may wind up having to wear a skirt or dress. it won't be that bad. suck it up. LOL

• This is deff hottest