What would be a good blog name?

I want it to be something to do with my personality since my content will vary from fashion to fitness to lifestyle to mindfulness and then basic life tips

I was thinking of Sweethearts and Savages. I chose this because it's what best describes me; I'm very friendly and sweet with a petite frame and a babyface BUT on the other hand I workout a lot, I have piercings, tattoos, stretched ears and I'm very sarcastic, blunt, and sometimes a straight asshole.

If this name doesn't seem good, what else should I try to go with? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the name Sweethearts and Savages

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds alright to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Butterflies and Hurricanes It's a cool name because you're referencing a song and people love shit like that

What Girls Said 2

• sounds good to me! Be sure to post a link once you make it and good luck!

• Don't think in terms of what YOU find interesting and sound good, but what your public would like. Imho, I think it sounds a bit cliche and vague, but that's just me.

why is it cliche?

i know it's vague but thats because my blog has multiple points of interests so it can't be purely tied to just one of those things, so i tied it to myself.