Guys, How much do you care about a woman's grooming?

Do you expect a woman to be fit, well put together and stylish? Would you date a woman if she was not?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I care about this quite a bit. I'm the type of man, that appreciates all of the work a gal does to doll herself up all the time. :)

But I know it is unrealistic for her, to ALWAYS be dolled up. I have zero problems with her kicking it with me in sweats, a t-shirt, flip flops, and hair just free flowing. :)

What Guys Said 27

• I sure appreciate that, but she doesn't have to be over the top.. and if she can do that prep stuff in a short period of time I'm impressed.

date her if she is not... I'd have to see more what you mean. I've dated girls who aren't over the top doing prep and conditioning. But there are extremes. It is much more a bout her mental health... which feeds physical.

• The fit part yes, for the reason partly because I do workout like 4/5 days out of the week it's a part of who I am. Am I asking her to do as I do, hell naw, she should have her focus, her own workout regime, but it would be cool if we did workout together. Put together... meaning what? Stylish I don't care too much as long as she rocking what she's wearinf or how she's feeling it to the fullest. I appreciate a girl with style but it's not everything.

• There's nothing I hate more than women who just have to look their absolute best all the time. Especially when their idea of "looking good" is based purely on make-up company advertising and women's magazine style guides. They don't really know what men like or what looks good to a man. Most of the time they make you look clownish and raunchy, or doll-like, which is creepy. I like waking up next to a girl with messy hair and messy pajamas and maybe even (gasp!) a blemish or two, because at least it's real, at least it's just you and me without any corporations or social programming between us. Most men are attracted to women, not living Barbie Dolls with an inch of make-up.

• Yeah, although we can negotiate "how" fit. If she has no dress sense though, as in she wears yoga pants/jeans and hoodies all the time, thats pretty much a dealbreaker.

• I want to keep all options open. That is how I approach things. Preferring a certain body type on a women is not my way to approach dating situations. Don't prejudge any one , before trying to know then well. Go with the flow. enjoy the present and see what happens.

• I think both genders should try keep themselves as best they can.

• If a girl is not overweight, baths frequently, take cares of her hair and uses clean clothes is enough.

• Fit? No. but not overweight.
    Well put together? And stylish? Like fashion wise? Nah, she doesn't need to be perfect in that area just decent.
    Groomed? Well I don't want her hair to look like an insane person but a good washing and brushing everyday is enough for me to love it.

• Hell ya dude, i think gurls are hot as fuck in pj's i mean dressing up is nice, but to see someone be relaxed around you is even better

• i dont expect her to be perfect, she can be a little flawed body wise and i can accept that. a little fat belly is not a problem. etc.

• I don't care about fitness that much. I love seeing fit girls, but would easily date someone average too. As for style, I don't know anything about it.

• She doesn't need to be a bikini model, but if her jaw is hidden in fat... Yeah, not happening. Put in some effort ladies

• Fit, healthy (to the best of her ability) and clean. Stylish I don't care about. I want a girl who can hike or ski with me all day.

Would you date a fat, sloppy man?

• Sorry but the guys are lying😂😂just know that a lot of them actually care, and very small amount of dudes actually don't care, a very small number tho

• Is a good thing that woman have their own style of fashion in them so they could look good and as long they feel comfortable in them, I don't mind at all.

If they are not, it really depends.

• She just has to be hygienic and generally healthy.

• I'd want either a full on thick bush with no hairs on the sides of the vagina just above it, no hair at all, or a line down the middle. I hate scraggly patchy hair, it's gross.

• Depends; this isn't really very specific. :P

• wouldn't you want your guy to be fit and healthy? well same for us

• i think any woman that could be comfortable and happy is the best thing

• obviously. looks are everything

• it matters, but if we're out hiking or something - the dirtier the better

• Yes, it matters. No cave women for me, please.

• Fit?
    Well, just not obese fat is fine, as long as they aren't proud of it. But of course, I'd prefer a skinny girl.

Well put together?
    ... what is that? I don't even.

Stylish?
    That's relative, but if find "classy" to be a turn off so... that should give you a clue. No you don't need to be stylish. In fact I like when girls are rough around the edges. There's a reason girls wearing a guy's oversized shirt and having bed hair is a thing.

• well, don't women want the same of men?

• 1. No smoking.
    2. brush your teeth every day.
    3. take a shower every day.
    4. pubes are okay, just not near the lips.
    5. Take care of your pussy.
    6. exercise with me every chance we get.
    7. let me rub lotion on you after a shower.

Other than that, I really don't care what she wears. As long as it's not showing what belongs to me to other people.

• Honestly I don't really care.