Would you tolerate being in a relationship with bad hygiene?

How often do you expect your partner to shower/bathe?

0|0
28|25

Most Helpful Guy

• I shower once a day at least... Lol or maybe better if 2 times a day Lol so I want the same I the girl... I also brush twice a day... so same there..

I have been around a girl who had a bad breath (she was a friend) and trust me it's disgusting and it grossed me out. Lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shower every day dude. Brush your teeth twice a day lol. I'm not ashamed to tell a guy to go take a shower if he tries getting in bed after work sweaty and gross. Unless he's totally exhausted and it's once in a blue moon type thing then it's whatever.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 24

• Probably, as long as she didn't smell. I'll sometimes skip showers 3-4 days in a row, if I'm not exerting myself or out in the weather and sweating. I really don't smell bad. I barely sweat, so I don't really need to take a shower on a daily basis. If I workout or it's hot outside, then I'll shower every day or two or three times a day if need be. But if I'm not doing anything, no point in taking a shower.

So yeah. I wouldn't care so long as she didn't smell. And really, that's pretty much the only reason to take a shower. If she smelled, I'd just say "You smell. Go take a shower."

1|0
    2|1
    • Going 3 or 4 days without showering is nasty. How could you go that long and still feel clean?

• Show All
    • @MysteriousDarkness If hygeine is: conditions or practices conducive to maintaining health and preventing disease, especially through cleanliness.

Then yeah. Like I said. Showering too often damages the immune system, dries out skin, and hair. I'm healtheir. If I didn't shower, ever; or in, like, two, three weeks, even after sweating a lot, then yeah, that would be disgusting. But I don't.

It probably affects your mood because it's a social taboo. So, you probably sub/consciously think, "people will think I'm dirty."

• I dont care if others think i am dirty or not,

• no i wouldn't

i would expect them to bathe as much as necessary to smell decent and be healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't. every day x2 often.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Be clean. I shower every day. Sometimes twice a day. A stank poon absolutely ruins sex, bad breath ruins kissing, seeing dirty nails or smelly hair... forget it.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex had horrible hygiene and I confronted her about it. She didn't take it well. It let to us breaking up.

0|1
    0|0
  • If there's loooouuvee... i would..., nah forget about it, i would just run... and puke far from her.

1 shower each 2 days? at least this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday ! Unless an emergency, or no water supply. If you want me to look good , you better be the same. And I don't understand a girl reason to shampoo or condition her hair every few times a week it doesn't make sense to me. And it's huge turn off when she says - ohh I like forgot to shower to today!! Hehehe!!! - 0_o

0|0
    0|0
    • u mean why girls dont shampoo daily?

• I guess , I was ranting , I was hurting last night because from post op so I wasn't in good mood sorry lol

• I'd like if she showered pretty much every single day, and sometimes twice if she needs it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • One or more times a day

0|0
    0|0
  • No way! Thats one if my biggest deal breaker.

0|1
    0|0
  • No way. That's nasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i won't

0|0
    0|0
  • I shower everyday. And so does she. Good hygiene, brush teeth, floss and mouth wash etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. I expect them to shower every other day at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. I don't put my mouth against anything that smells awful or looks rotten.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally i would not care about a girld eho does not take a bath from time to time , beacuse sometimes i do the same hahahah , nevertheless if she is extremely dirty i would not start anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance in hell. I may be grimey but I take one shower a day. I serve food so I never get Forty. Go home, sleep, gym, shower repeat

0|0
    0|0
  • One a day minimum. That's the norm

0|0
    0|0
  • at least ever other day

0|0
    0|0
  • B-A-T-H-E... I'm not sure what that word means... Do you mean the yearly bath?

0|0
    0|0
  • I really can't I'm allergic to seafood

2|1
    0|0
  • As often as I do...
    As in, at the same time as I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• Nope, of course not. I've had guy friends who do not ever wash their hands after their business in the washroom. Gross and a big turn off. It's hard to imagine being with someone with bad hygiene, smells bad and constantly wear the same piece of clothing for three days in a roll.

I would need him to shower after a workout or 1-2 times a day and brush his teeth in case there's bad breath.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

... x fucking infinity.

I am not easily grossed out. Not at all. But body stank is my kryptonite. You need to shower regularly enough that you do not smell or look like a grease ball, PUH-LEASE.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define what constitutes bad hygiene?
    Once a day would be good, especially if he knows we're gonna hook up.

0|0
    0|0
  • HEEELLLLL NOOOOOO !!! Sorry to those that do have it or have a problem wirh their hygiene but me personally I'm clean. I mean if you sweat more than normal that's fine or you might smell if we're outside for a while that's fine too but if you smell ALL the time especially down their im sorry but I can't

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even going to consider a relationship with a person that stinks. And I expect that my significant other bathe errday

0|1
    0|1
  • Eew lol

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! I 'd expect my mate to shower at least once per day.

0|0
    0|0
  • i shower twice/thrice a day (depending on weather).. i expect my partner to shower twice a day

0|0
    0|0
  • At least once a day. Maybe 2 or three times in the summer and spring months

0|0
    0|0
  • No freakin' way! 50% of the reason I'm attracted to someone is because how good they smell. That shit be important as hell!

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Minimum once or twice a day in summer and alternate days in winter. Anything less, provided there is no valid reason is too little for me especially if he starts smelling like dead people.

0|0
    1|0
  • I hate the bad mouth smell so he has to floss and brush teeth. But shower is not a must as I like the sweaty smell of my man from time to time. I especially hate guys to take shower before sex. Kills all the good odours.

0|0
    1|0
  • No that would be a deal breaker.
    As for the bathing part at least once a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO WAY!! If you don't shower at least once a day this just isn't going to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every other day is fine.. but sometimes certain people need to everyday. My current boyfriend is one of them, his hair gets really greasy overnight and his body gets all sweaty and smells funky.

How often does your partner shower?

0|0
    1|0
  • Not at all. My boyfriend bathes everyday and so do I. Hygiene is extremely important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene is a deal barker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday x2 if needed

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not. thats a deal breaker for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo!😐 should shower at least twice a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be willing to help them find out what is acceptable and what isn't if it was simply due to ignorance, but if they refused to have at least acceptable hygiene, I wouldn't be able to be near them. Call me superficial or whatever, but when someone stinks and is covered in oil, sweat, etc., that is just too much.
    I would greatly prefer that they shower daily, but I would understand if every once in awhile they skipped a day if they just didn't get the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Under no circumstances. They should take a shower at least every other day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean my partner thinks I'm gross because I don't shower for sometimes 3 days if I'm not doing anything. But that isn't horrible. My ex was disgusting showered once a week, didn't brush his teeth unless I told him to. Blechhddh

0|0
    2|1
    • Yukksss both you and your ex are lazy people

• Thing is I don't get smelly, if I'm not going out or nobody is coming over I'm not gonna shower, I'll whack some dry shampoo in my hair and just chill out. Otherwise I shower every other day.

• HELL NO. Coming from someone who is ocd. You should be brushing your teeth and tongue throughly twice daily and flossing once, along with making sure you always wash your clothes. Showering once a day at least is a must

0|0
    0|0
  • WOW YOU ARE ON A ROLL WITH POPULAR QUESTIONS

1|0
    0|0
  • No and every night or at least every second night in case he forgets one night.

0|0
    1|0