Girls, Is it possible to be able to wear a crop top when you have big boobs?

I think crop tops are adorable but I also wear a 30DDD my sister size is a 34D. I am shopping on Amazon right now and I keep scrolling past a lot of them either because I think they're too low cut or too small. I also want something that is at least semi-conservative. Like these examples.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• My bra size is 32DD and I can still find semi-conservative (how you call them) crop tops.
    Just find the style and order in a size bigger than what you wear (i. e you wear XS => buy an S).

What Girls Said 4

• it's not going to fit that way on you. it will either look very sexual or it will look like you have an ill fitting bag draped on you (if you decide to get a large size that isn't fitted to your waist)

You were right. I wanted to get some crop tops from online but decided to go to a clothing store and try some on and see how they look. I either looked liked I was wearing a trash bag or I looked very sexual. Not getting any.

• yea i think so as long as under boob ain't showing

• Yes, my friend does all the time.

• I avoid that.