What type of razor do you use?

I use a regular razor right now by I cut myself every day. I've thought about moving to the wet dry shaver but supposedly you have to have hairy legs for a month. It works by softening your hair until it falls off so it takes awhile.

• A wet dry shaverWhat type of razor do you use?
  • Regular razor What type of razor do you use?
  • I don't shave

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My family and I use the Gillette Venus Embrace razor. The cartridges have to be replaced every few months (especially if you don't shave for a while, because all those long hairs will clog the blades and you can't get it out), but you hardly ever have to buy a whole new razor. I never knick myself with it, so it's not bad. If you don't like the outer part of the cartridge (that protects against getting cut), they have gel ones too.

What Guys Said 24

• I use a straight edge Dovo. After anext admittedly steep learning curve I rarely, if ever, nick myself. Even if I have a few days growth, the razor doesn't clog like 'safety' razors do

• Both, electric to trim length and a blade to define edges. Grandad gave me a beautifully crafted cut throat razor but I am way too chickenshit for that 🤗

• Depends. If I am trying to shave long hairs then I will first use a regular razor to shorten them and then an electric razor (like this- img.focalprice.com/.../HH2148B-3.jpg) to get a closer cut.

• When I shave, which isn't often as I have a beard, I use this:
    cdn2.bigcommerce.com/.../...1457442837.500.750.jpg
    It's surgical steel with buffalo horn scales and gold inlays. I also have a carbon steel with celluloid scales that I use when my main one is getting sharpened.

• Regular razor.

• I use a regular razor

• 1|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/fohw8YF.jpg

... like a boss...

• I use wax.

• Cutthroat razor. The others don't give a clean shave

• I also use a straight razor on my facial hair.

• Depends on what you mean. Facial hair -regular razor. Pubuc, penis and balls hair - I go to a wax salon where girls do wax it

• Either a regular razor or my straight razor sometimes both because I don't like doing my neck with the straight razor.

• I but my beard is not very thick... so I shave electrically. If I'd have lots of beard hair I'd probably have to use the classic razor.
    I also only shave once every 2 to 3 days, my beard is under developed :o

• A regular one but always after a bath so the hair is easier to cut and the skin don't get irritated easily, after that i'm starting to use an after shave lotion.

• i use regular razor

• a sharp piece of glass :p

• I use a regular razor

• Trimmer, yep, said it.

• Just a regular razor

• I steal my sisters razors

• Swiss blade.

• Swiss blade

What Girls Said 12

• I stole my boyfriends and love it!
    blogs-images.forbes.com/.../Harrys-New-Pic.jpg

^^ This, yeah. Men's razors are more expensive, but they give a closer shave and they're better for sensitive skin (since facial skin is thinner than leg skin).

I use a men's Schick Hydro5 that I stole from my husband for most of the job, except around the parts with weird geometry (sides and backs of the knees + girly bits). For those parts, I use a normal women's Bic Soleil, or a Venus, or whatever the heck they have on sale at CVS that week.

@HaveNoName Taget? Really? Cool! I thought they were mail order only.
      No need to steal it any more. Lol.

@SarahsSummer sorry for not being clear. I thought the emphasis was on men's razor's vs women's razors.. :) now we're on same page hehe.

• I use a regular razor.

• Regular. I used to use an electric one and honestly they aren't nearly as good

• I use an epilator and just to give it a more clean smooth look I use

• Disposable men's razors because they offer a smoother shave.

Thinking of going permanent and investing in Harry's.

• I use Gillette Venus Breeze razor. I love it. It's so smooth on the skin.

• Gillette for men

• Regular razor

• Used to use a regular razor but literally cut myself almost every time. So I started doing laser... so no more razors :D

Laser? How much does it cost? How often do you have to go in and how log does it last?

Hmmm that might be my Christmas/birthday present this year hahah thanks

Haha it's the best thing. Just look into it first cause I think it's diff for blondes

• A regular one made for men (they are way better).

• 0|0