What type of razor do you use?

I use a regular razor right now by I cut myself every day. I've thought about moving to the wet dry shaver but supposedly you have to have hairy legs for a month. It works by softening your hair until it falls off so it takes awhile.

• A wet dry shaverWhat type of razor do you use?
  • Regular razor What type of razor do you use?
  • I don't shave

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My family and I use the Gillette Venus Embrace razor. The cartridges have to be replaced every few months (especially if you don't shave for a while, because all those long hairs will clog the blades and you can't get it out), but you hardly ever have to buy a whole new razor. I never knick myself with it, so it's not bad. If you don't like the outer part of the cartridge (that protects against getting cut), they have gel ones too.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 12

• I stole my boyfriends and love it!
    blogs-images.forbes.com/.../Harrys-New-Pic.jpg

• ^^ This, yeah. Men's razors are more expensive, but they give a closer shave and they're better for sensitive skin (since facial skin is thinner than leg skin).

I use a men's Schick Hydro5 that I stole from my husband for most of the job, except around the parts with weird geometry (sides and backs of the knees + girly bits). For those parts, I use a normal women's Bic Soleil, or a Venus, or whatever the heck they have on sale at CVS that week.

• @HaveNoName Taget? Really? Cool! I thought they were mail order only.
      No need to steal it any more. Lol.

• @SarahsSummer sorry for not being clear. I thought the emphasis was on men's razor's vs women's razors.. :) now we're on same page hehe.

• I use a regular razor.

• Regular. I used to use an electric one and honestly they aren't nearly as good

• I use an epilator and just to give it a more clean smooth look I use

• Disposable men's razors because they offer a smoother shave.

Thinking of going permanent and investing in Harry's.

• I use Gillette Venus Breeze razor. I love it. It's so smooth on the skin.

• Gillette for men

• Regular razor

• Used to use a regular razor but literally cut myself almost every time. So I started doing laser... so no more razors :D

• Laser? How much does it cost? How often do you have to go in and how log does it last?

• Hmmm that might be my Christmas/birthday present this year hahah thanks

• Haha it's the best thing. Just look into it first cause I think it's diff for blondes

• A regular one made for men (they are way better).

• 0|0