What type of razor do you use?

I use a regular razor right now by I cut myself every day. I've thought about moving to the wet dry shaver but supposedly you have to have hairy legs for a month. It works by softening your hair until it falls off so it takes awhile.

• A wet dry shaverWhat type of razor do you use?
    8% (3)23% (5)14% (8)Vote
  • Regular razor What type of razor do you use?
    81% (29)68% (15)76% (44)Vote
  • I don't shave
    11% (4)9% (2)10% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My family and I use the Gillette Venus Embrace razor. The cartridges have to be replaced every few months (especially if you don't shave for a while, because all those long hairs will clog the blades and you can't get it out), but you hardly ever have to buy a whole new razor. I never knick myself with it, so it's not bad. If you don't like the outer part of the cartridge (that protects against getting cut), they have gel ones too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• I use a straight edge Dovo. After anext admittedly steep learning curve I rarely, if ever, nick myself. Even if I have a few days growth, the razor doesn't clog like 'safety' razors do

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, electric to trim length and a blade to define edges. Grandad gave me a beautifully crafted cut throat razor but I am way too chickenshit for that 🤗

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If I am trying to shave long hairs then I will first use a regular razor to shorten them and then an electric razor (like this- img.focalprice.com/.../HH2148B-3.jpg) to get a closer cut.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I shave, which isn't often as I have a beard, I use this:
    cdn2.bigcommerce.com/.../...1457442837.500.750.jpg
    It's surgical steel with buffalo horn scales and gold inlays. I also have a carbon steel with celluloid scales that I use when my main one is getting sharpened.

1|0
    0|0
  • Regular razor.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use a regular razor

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/fohw8YF.jpg

... like a boss...

1|0
    0|0
  • I use wax.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cutthroat razor. The others don't give a clean shave

1|1
    0|0
  • I also use a straight razor on my facial hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean. Facial hair -regular razor. Pubuc, penis and balls hair - I go to a wax salon where girls do wax it

1|0
    0|0
  • Either a regular razor or my straight razor sometimes both because I don't like doing my neck with the straight razor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I but my beard is not very thick... so I shave electrically. If I'd have lots of beard hair I'd probably have to use the classic razor.
    I also only shave once every 2 to 3 days, my beard is under developed :o

0|0
    0|0
  • A regular one but always after a bath so the hair is easier to cut and the skin don't get irritated easily, after that i'm starting to use an after shave lotion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i use regular razor

0|0
    0|0
  • a sharp piece of glass :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I use a regular razor

0|0
    0|0
  • Trimmer, yep, said it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a regular razor

0|0
    0|0
  • I steal my sisters razors

0|0
    0|0
  • Swiss blade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swiss blade

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I stole my boyfriends and love it!
    blogs-images.forbes.com/.../Harrys-New-Pic.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

^^ This, yeah. Men's razors are more expensive, but they give a closer shave and they're better for sensitive skin (since facial skin is thinner than leg skin).

I use a men's Schick Hydro5 that I stole from my husband for most of the job, except around the parts with weird geometry (sides and backs of the knees + girly bits). For those parts, I use a normal women's Bic Soleil, or a Venus, or whatever the heck they have on sale at CVS that week.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@HaveNoName Taget? Really? Cool! I thought they were mail order only.
      No need to steal it any more. Lol.

• 2mo

@SarahsSummer sorry for not being clear. I thought the emphasis was on men's razor's vs women's razors.. :) now we're on same page hehe.

• I use a regular razor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Regular. I used to use an electric one and honestly they aren't nearly as good

1|0
    0|0
  • I use an epilator and just to give it a more clean smooth look I use

1|0
    0|0
  • Disposable men's razors because they offer a smoother shave.

Thinking of going permanent and investing in Harry's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use Gillette Venus Breeze razor. I love it. It's so smooth on the skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gillette for men

1|0
    0|0
  • Regular razor

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to use a regular razor but literally cut myself almost every time. So I started doing laser... so no more razors :D

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Laser? How much does it cost? How often do you have to go in and how log does it last?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Hmmm that might be my Christmas/birthday present this year hahah thanks

• 2mo

Haha it's the best thing. Just look into it first cause I think it's diff for blondes

• A regular one made for men (they are way better).

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0