Will there ever be a cure for ugliness/unattractiveness?

i wish i was the most attractive guy in the world, then i could have the dream girl I've always wanted.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks aren't everything. Even a man who is the most attractive in the world to some isn't appealing to others. I've found that a great personality will actually bring out your good physical features, while a bad attitude will accentuate your bad ones. It's kind of a psychological thing, I think. When people love to be around you because of your personality, your appearance can sometimes grow on them as well. There is always someone out there who will find you attractive as well, because there is someone for everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• No simply because we're all attracted to different things whether they be physical or mental.

What Girls Said 6

• Somebody who cares only for your looks is not worth attention.

• There is and most plastic surgeons sell it.

• if you think being attractive means you will find a girl, then you will have a very shallow relationship

• You're so whiny and annoying. You sound so insecure with yourself, always asking questions for validation. Let it go.

here is the funny part I've seen ugly guys with hot girl
      and ugly girls with hot guys

he has no excuse

you want these women you can have them
      half of them are so stupid cause there world is all about looks
      and how they look ( OMG how does my butt look is it too big)
      they don't study
      have no idea whats really going on in the world

go have them since all you want to do is bust your nut have fun
      i promise you will still be unsatisfied the day you find a random girl to fuck

find a girl that LOVES YOU

• I feel really bad for your wife.. and not because you're ugly.

• Attractive and prettiness has no actual scale, it's created by our mind. When there's new trends people with those qualities, shine.

whatever girl. beauty comes naturally for you. for guys it doesn't. or its rare.

Beauty doesn't come naturally for me, I just look how I want to look.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you have look at your outer and inner beauty when you think about yourself.

• It's called plastic surgery, and even then you still can't get lucky