Can I wear a dress with leggings for a interview?

I have a really nice black dress the thing is its October its cold I don't want to go out without pants but then I feel it's weird to have dress pants under a dress (irony). So would it be ok to wear a dress with leggings to an interview? also the interview is for a party hostess job for princess birthdays parties for little girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why not. When I interview people, I just want to know that they take it seriously (they don't look like slobs). Otherwise, I don't care what they're wearing.

What Guys Said 10

• It sounds okay to me.

• I think it depends on how short is the dress.
    Make it business casual

• Well they would be better than stockings.. I think you should just brave the cold for a few mins. I'm sure the interview isn't outside lol.

• Sounds like a bad idea

• If you came at me like that I would fuck you baby

• Probably yes. It would not be okay for a corporate job interview.

You in the GTA? One of my coworkers daughters did those princess parties she made a killing lol.

• yeah, in fact, businesses often want you to cover up as much as possible (except strip clubs of course). but yeah

• Of course you can.

• Wear stockings, they are more formal.

• I've seen female co-workers dressed up like that around my office. I think it's fine.

What Girls Said 4

• Just wear opaque tights/stockings.

• Nope. Awkward and ugly...

• That's just unflattering

• Pantyhose is a better option.