Girls, How to stop frizzy hair?

Ok so I naturally have curly, crazy, thick hair and when I straighten it, it always looks really frizzy. How do I stop that from happening with out spending 20 bucks on some product that I am probably not even going to use often.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have similar hair, and I really like this stuff called Straight Sexy Hair. I think it is called a shine spray, but it takes away a lot of the frizz. I use a variety of different anti-frizz serums as well. I've found that Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Gel actually works really well with both frizz and keeping your hair from curling back up as much throughout the day, but I only apply it very lightly so that it doesn't have a gelled look to it.

What Girls Said 5

• Firstly, throw out your shampoo if it has sulphate in. There are many sulphate free shampoos on the market and I recommend you to find one. Sulphate can worsen frizzy hair. Secondly, I highly recommend Tresemme's keratin smooth conditioner. The shampoo is good too but it has sulphate in it which can trigger frizz. However the shampoo does claim to have less of it in which I guess can help. I've used the shampoo and conditioner and liked the results. Alternatively, try Marc Anthony's bye bye frizz line. This is another really good line of products. Other things worth trying is to also never sleep with your hair wet, get a quality straightener (cheap ones make my hair frizz too) and if you want to wear it straight, rather blow dry it straight and then go over it with the flat iron. Once again, a quality hair dryer is key.

Alternatively, get your hair thinned out at a salon :)

• Buy a leave in conditioner for curly hair.

• It's worth it to by a product. If you don't use it often it's fine it won't expire. That's the only solution I have. I have curly hair that frizzes when straightened too.

• There are many anti-freeze serums on the market.

• you must be doing it wrong, you have to straighten it inwards otherwise the hairs stand up
    you can also do it with a brush and a blowdrier after straightening