First impression of girls that dress like this?

4442

Most Helpful Girl

• Attention whores...

But hey, to each their own.

Today young girls think that's called female empowerment... but it's not. It's called desperate attention seeking.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is whatever the opposite of classy would be. Classless?

I find a bit of modesty (aka not that) to go a long way in clothing choices. It looks nicer that way and is in my opinion more attractive. It exuberates class, not trying-to-hard.

I feel in today's day and age, the choices for clothing are almost limitless. From that, clothing can influence first impressions of a person strongly. Them choosing to dress like that is their choice, but creates a negative first impression for me. It'd be like if a guy went around with super "bulging" short shorts out. I'm sure they'd get some negative first impressions too, rightly so.

The modern power/option to dress one way does not mean necessarily one should do it. Choices are limitless, good choices are not. In this case, I feel it is out of place and unnecessary.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 43

• she's a thot. i would literally think she sells pussy

i'm all for short shorts, but showing your butt cheeks in public is completely nasty looking. ariel winter is a beautiful girl but she looks cheap and whorish. you have the right to dress how you want, but that isn't even decent for public, its literally exposing your private area/buttocks.

i like dressing sexy and i like women who dress sexy, but this isn't even sexy its trashy and cheap.

if i were a guy i would probably fuck but not wife or even date. i wouldn't spend any more than gas money to come over to my house

• You explained it best. It isn't sexy, it's trashy and cheap looking, and desperate for attention. The butt cheeks showing in public isn't confidence, it seems like it's just a way to get attention.

• Gross.

• They like their bodies and feel hot af, and don't mind the stares and attention because they're confident and secure in how they look.

They enjoy the ego boosts.

• This screams insecurity and daddy issues

• @Gommers that's your opinion, I personally look at the positive side to things.

• You're looking but not seeing then. You have to live in reality not an idealized representation.

• I'll be like "DAMN her sense of fashion/style really SUCKS", cause it looks so trashy lol...
    But then I would just shrug my shoulders and be like meh, whatever they wanna wear.

• Has no respect for herself and others around her

• I hate when people wear booty shorts at the wrong place at the wrong time. I know the first picture is Ariel Winter. She usually doesn't dress tasteless, so I can only assume that were she is is by the beach or somewhere else where little clothing is welcome. I think booty shorts and other scantily clad clothing are fine to where as long as its at the right place during the right time around the right people.

• Oh. Then maybe she just doesn't care. Or maybe she feels more comfortable wearing less now since she had her boob reduction and she has a new found confidence. Usually when a girl overcomes some sort of body image obstacle, she begins to show her new strength in many ways. In this case, apparently Ariel Winter loves lots of leg and booty shorts. lmao But again, I think the circumstances under which you wear these outfits are very important.

• Enjoys attention or is a hooker.

• Pull your shorts out of your fking ass! That has got to be uncomfortable.
    Also, are they Louboutins I spy? Such nice shoesssss wasted on a trashy looking outfit!
    www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4657093.jpg
    (meme inspired by @thisdudehere :P )

• I hate to put it this way, but it comes off as trashy and slutty in my opinion, especially when her ass cheeks are hanging out. There IS such thing as shorts that are too short! That see-through shirt is way too revealing for my taste as well. It also comes off as someone who desperately wants attention to me. I don't think this outfit would give off a very positive first impression for anyone, and would just draw negative attention.

• Trashy and vulgar.
    That's not someone anyone could ever see me wearing outside, nor would i let my future daughter (s) wear such a thing.

• and then they complain about being slutshamed or catcalled. there's a difference between sexy/revealing and slutty clothes. but to each their own

• Mm.. nothing much.
    Confident would probably come to mind.

• No class

• That they are fucking stupid. I would rather be warm than look "sexy".

• As a young woman I dressed similarly except I never wore shorts I wore short skirts and dresses instead. I probably had 50 sizzlers and rarely wore the matching panties.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d5b6ca02ac.jpg
    www.fashionandstylez.com/.../...-clothes-ideas.jpg
    img1.etsystatic.com/.../...x270.740437617_7asa.jpg

• Wanting attention , because it boosts their ego

• she charges by the hour

• trying too hard

• She a ho.
    Like, she may just be that confident and comfortable in her own skin, but that's the skin of a ho.
    Channeling A Pimp Named Slickback so hard right now.

• Immediate assumption of her personality: outgoing, party type, likes attention

I don't judge girls bc their asses are out in the sense that I think "wow she's a trashy worthless whore" like so many of people like to do but I do make assumptions of her personality

• Nothing. I don't judge. It only shows that she clearly does not have the same values as I do.

• A little bit trashy looking
    Trying a little too hard to look like a kardashian lol

• That really does look cheap, tarty and attention seeking. By dressing like that, its just asking for pervs ogling her.

• Lol, that's sooooo sad... 😂

• Really wants attention. Either has no class, or knows something about fashion that I don't. Not a popular opinion to have but it's the message I get.

• Fun and Summer

• she does what she wants to do.
    Doesn't bother to people opinion

• Know's how much men are going to be looking at them and women wanting to boil them in oil. XD

• The latter kind of hate would only ensue if she could actually pull off the outfit without looking ridiculous.

• So trashy. MY EYES.

• Slut
    No respect
    Attention seeking

• More from Girls
    13

What Guys Said 41

• My first impression is "I'm supposed to say that clothes don't determine someone's character, but all I see is a young woman who went out of her way to dress in something deliberately suggestive, when it would have been more comfortable and less expensive to dress in something simple, because she has folded to a society whose pressure on girls to dress like sluts she could have combated through her position as a somewhat famous person."

• Hooker

• First impression with the first girl would be "thats trashy"

First impression of the second girl is probably "she's hot" .

• Trashy.

• the prostitutes i saw the red light district of Brussels are dressed more classy than her

• Something missing up there because she doesn't realize how ridiculous that looks. Its not even sexy. The first pic is an average ass at best. It's more a sign of stupidity than being slut

• Looks like she's craving for attention to me. But the first girl is definitely not my type.. something about her just puts me off...

• she's a slut

• She's confident in her own skin. Not afraid to showing her body off. Maybe she does not care what people think of her. Plus looks like a nice sunny day, so it's a perfect outfit for that kind of weather.

• *Dresses like a complete whore
    *Goes through ghetto neighborhood at night
    *Gets raped
    *Is advised to not dress like that for the sake of her own safety
    "ERHMEGERD VICTIM SHAMING!!!"

• skank

• future prostitute

• I never go down the road of casting aspersions but you know what I think I bet they are lovely girls in other ways and there is no need to dress like that.

• girls are jealous

• she must be comfortable with her looks to dress like that, but my true first impression is i wounder what line of work she is in.

• I think to myself, what a wonderful world

• It's a negative impression.

• slutty , will jump in bed with any guys who shows her some money or has good looks

• Confident, comfortable. Things in that vein.

• They look more like porn girls.

• Obviously seeking attention

• love attention

• She must be frozen dressed like that

• Looks like they walk down the streets just to find someone to hook up with. You see, how could people not focus on what these girls want to show off even if they just want to talk a bit in the first place?

• Ok, But hopefully not a dunbass like KimK.

• She knows what she's doing but acting like she doesn't notice her butt cheeks hanging out

• that those shorts may be extremely uncomfortable for them haahahah i mean it is in te middle of your legs... ouch ._.

• Hoes and hookers

• I'd have to know them personally to make an accurate assessment.

• Not the best outfit. The girls look cute in skirts.

• More from Guys
    11