Would you ever wear something like this for a job if your boss made you?

Most Helpful Girl

• If my job is a model then I will wear it.
    But in reality, I am not. I am a software engineer & researcher. There is no need to appeal my sexual attractiveness. So I won't wear it.

What Guys Said 16

• Well it would show off my abs and define my sexy butt to bring all the girls and boys (but they can't touch) to the yard.

http://i.imgur.com/CRLttAT.gif

• Okay assuming there is a male version - Not a chance

• In the above case, this literally IS a huge part of the job. So someone refusing to wear this for such a job should not be given the job.
    For unrelated jobs, asking this is illegal, as it should be, even if the woman would agree.
    In other cases even if the woman decides to wear it on her own, it is illegal or a dress code violation, again as it should be.

• doesn't look that bad... depends on the job I'd say. If you do a bureau job and he wants you to dress like that... I'd refuse lol

• i would like to know how my boss would make me dress up in these clothes. i would never do it out of free will.

• thats what cheerleaders do. they do their job, to wear outfits like those. they wouldn't do it, if they didn't like it

but, anyway, im a guy, so, i obviously can't answer this

• This outfit is a very safe outfit. All body proportions can be easily identified. The girls too look sexy. Well if a girl is employed as a fitness model or a bay watch rescuer or as a waitress in a sexy restaurant , it is completely safe.

• I wouldn't.

• Ha, no

• It doesn't look that bad though it would on me so they better give me a very healthy bonuses!

• Personally wouldn't suit me lol but I know that some bosses use women to advertise

• Yes! :p

• Of course not! Would you?

• Most girls wear it anyway, what's wrong?

• So I guess the girl with exposed tummy is in "casual" attire and the other is "business casual" ?

• I wouldn't but she is cute i like when a girl shows her stomach.

What Girls Said 13

• I make too much money and am too respected in my career for someone to even ask me to wear that

If I was an IG model being paid to advertise for a brand, sure, but again, I make too much money and have an education so there would be no reason to ask me to wear that. If they did, i would hit the sexual discrimination payday lol

• Nope :) Definitely not.

• No.
    ____________

• omg! never

• I wouldn't even have a job that requires me to wear things like that... How is that for a Start? If for some reason, my boss wants me to wear that to do some teaching or interpreting job, then I quit because the boss has gone bananas.

• If I chose to do that then okay. But being forced to wear anything besides a normal uniform is the problem.

• Maybe... but I better be paid a heck of a lot lmao

• She's a little too pudgy to be wearing that

Wow. 1. judgmental bitch. You wonder why almost all women have body image issues? It's because of shitheads like you. Mind your own body.
      2. you didn't even answer the question. "Guru", eh?

Well I like her hair. There's a compliment. Happy?

• well ok for me

• I wouldn't even apply this the job.

• Hell no!

• Well I'm self employed, so I can do anything I want to do

• I would think about it