What do you think of extensions?

so I just got some clip on extensions.. and its actual real hair. and they look good in my hair. but what do you all think of extensions, esp the guys..? because I want to wear em tonight, but everyone's going to tell. and I feel like fake :/ ..And if I do wear them at school, should I wear all the time than?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them. It's not any more fake than wearing makeup, dying your hair, or straightening it. If you like it and they look good then rock it.

What Guys Said 1

• They're kinda creepy, why would you want to wear someone elses hair if you have your own?

What Girls Said 2

• I know how you feel

I had clip on blond ones (real hair and all) and felt fake wearing them... but it looked pretty much amazing...so I decided to wear it when I felt like it and rock it just like makeup or a cute sweater... and if people have a problem with it... too bad.

• get the real ones professional done and have fun.