Gone in 60 seconds pro skincare product?

gone in 60 seconds pro skincare product?

saw this American ”instant wrinkle eraser” topical skincare product on tv and am considering getting it for my mom but has anyone tried it? it's been on the market for a few years and was brought to japan like a year or two ago.

there's also a similar product by the name of ”genie”

• recommend it - tried it or know someone who has
  • don't recommend it - tried it or know someone who has
  • never heard of it

Most Helpful Guy

• "gone in 60 seconds"

just like my sex drive when fat gag girls talk to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• My mother tried something similar but it was only for the eyes. It work good.

What Guys Said 1

• never heard of it but it sounds like a waste of money

What Girls Said 10

• I have heard of the movie by the same title. But I rarely heard about this product. I only heard about it years ago. To be honest the reviews isn't so great. Its more like a 2.5-3.0 at best with the overall ratings. Like every other product is is a gamble and a choice. My suggestion is that you try it once or twice. If your getting side effects or its causing some allergic reactions and other problems. Report the product if its defective. If its nothing serious and it doesn't work, throw it out. Use better judgement and common sense. I would like to try Shiseido for my hair, since I hope to travel to Japan and live there someday, so I have to see if that product works for all hair types. Anyway I hope this helps.

• never heard of it

• I don't recommend and never heard of it. Those gadgets that promise to erase wrinkles are bs.

• I have literally never heard of that but it sounds like a scam. I highly doubt it can erase physical marks in 60 seconds and even if it does, it can't be permanent or last very long.

• Never heard of it.

• never heard of it but I hope it s not as expensive as your colored contact lenses :P

• Nope I've never tried it but those things never work.

• Never heard of it. Must be an only in Japan thing.

• never heard of it
    i'd just get frownies

• Sorry, girl. I have never heard of it.